Babylon, NY 11702 Map · Phone number

About Amanda Picone Photography

Amanda Picone is a photographer in the NY/NJ area who specializes in candid, emotional wedding and engagement photography.

PiconeLogo
PiconeLogo

2 Reviews for Amanda Picone Photography

Cristina · Married on 07/23/2016

I booked Amanda through a recommendation from work for our engagement party. Amanda went beyond to make me and my fiance happy the day of. We were a total mess, we were late and uncoordinated and neither of us had taken the time to email Amanda what shots we wanted. She was such a sweet heart and is extremely talented. She was present and engaged and got extra adorable photos of my niece. I highly recommend! She sent us a few examples the next day when we woke up! Our family was so surprised by how fast she turned the photos around! Thank you so much Amanda for capturing our event!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Jordana · Married on 11/27/2013

Amanda Picone was an INCREDIBLE asset to my entire wedding experience. I hired Amanda via a Skype session - that is the great impression she made. From the minute we signed on with her we were treated so well and so special. I won't give away her secrets...but she really has a nice, elegant, classy touch with each aspect of interacting with her clients. Working with Amanda was the best decision I made when it came to my vendors and I was so lucky to have found her on the internet! Her pricing is competitive but her shots are absolutely stunning. I feel so fortunate to have hired such a great photographer. One word of advice to my fellow brides -- make sure you enjoy your photographer's company -- she will literally be in up in your face your entire wedding day....and Amanda, you were really a pleasure. Thank you for being a part of my special day and for capturing the love, fun, and excitement in each picture.

Sent on 02/25/2014