Clarksville, TN 37043 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Amanda Lacy Photography, LLC

{The Company}

AMANDA LACY PHOTOGRAPHY, LLC specializes in on-location wedding, maternity & newborn, portraiture, boudoir, pet, commercial, and event photography. Photography is our love and we cherish every minute behind the camera as equally as we enjoy studying the art and history behind photography through a book, magazine, frame, or album. Some may call us photography "nerds" - we prefer the term "passionate". Photography is our chance to seize all the wonderful moments of life {friends, loved ones, strangers, celebrations, thrills, and even somber moments}, and regularly capturing these aspects of life in still frames help us to perfect skill and allows us to release our inner creativity. During every one of our photography sessions, it is AMANDA LACY PHOTOGRAPHY, LLC's goal to frame every special moment on your journey in such a way that you may savor life's blessings forever. WE LOVE OUR CLIENTS and pride ourselves on great customer service! Hope to see you soon - CHEERS!

{Lead Photographer}

Amanda Lacy graduated with the class of 2007 from Sweet Briar College, an all women's college located in central Virginia. Although a native to Maryland, her family's nomadic tendencies (due to her father's military-centered career) led to the abundance of childhood memories from Massachusetts, where she claims as her home. She continued to live the "military" lifestyle, moving frequently up and down the east coast, out to Oklahoma and back to Virginia until college graduation in '07. She now resides in the Clarksville/Nashville Tennessee area with her husband and son.

Follow Amanda Lacy Photography, LLC on

13081dc2aeae6abd 1288886177963 DSC0869
DSC8461

1 Reviews for Amanda Lacy Photography, LLC

Leah · Married on 05/15/2010

Amanda was an incredible photographer. She was everything I could have hoped for in a professional on my wedding day. She was very flexible, and took far more photos than I would have expected. Even when my wedding party was tired of taking pictures, she managed to motivate them into taking more. Amanda captured every single moment of my wedding/reception, especially the important ones. And the product was perfect; she has a very artistic eye, and my photos were beautiful, inventive and emotional. I have had SO MANY people tell me that they were unhappy with their own photographer, and that they wish they had had mine! If you want a wedding album that will remind you again and again for the rest of your life how wonderful, romantic and joyful the day was, hire Amanda as your photographer!

Sent on 11/22/2010

Amanda Lacy Photography, LLC FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount