Amalie Orrange Photography

Amalie Orrange Photography

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Amalie Orrange Photography

Fresh & fun photography for the stylish and unique couple

A little bit about us...

We are Jeff & Amalie, husband and wife photography duo. Our goal is telling YOUR love story by bringing a story-telling approach to your images. We love what we do and pride ourselves on building great friendships with every couple that steps in front of our lens.  We like to tell the story of your day from beginning to end. We are obsessed with the details. We love to catch those candid moments of you and your guests as the day unfolds.  And we will deliver stylish and unique images that you will love for a lifetime.

What is your style of photography?

I guess it would be hard to classify us as one type of look, we love shooting in natural light and capturing that bright, romantic and airy feel, but we also love to add a feeling to our images that we hope will bring the couple back to the moment that we captured for them. Whether it's through light, angles or lenses, when we get that feeling, we feel we've done our job.

What qualities do you have that make you work well with couples?

We approach every couple as friends. We have a real, honest desire to learn the stories that have brought you to this point. We pride ourselves on walking away from this day not as vendor but as someone that you would hangout with when it's all said and done.

What steps do you ensure that your clients will have an amazing wedding day?

We listen. This is something that can't be overlooked. You have planned your day for months and if we didn't organize, pay attention to your vision and try to relay your vision through our images, we would not be where we are today.

Do you do a lot of posing?

Yes, and no. We’re not fans of traditional "posing", but we will help direct you into poses that capture the natural essence of you two as a couple.  We like to have some fun and capture your genuine emotion, but we also know that our couples aren’t professional models and don't always know how to stand or where to place your hands, so we will help guide you through that a bit. Amalie has a fashion background so she gets a lot of her inspiration from fashion editorials,  Jeff on the other hand sees things a little bit more out of the box, and a bit edgier, Amalie likes to call him the photo ninja.

What we believe.

This is such an exciting time in your life. Every wedding is uniquely designed to celebrate you, and your photography should be too.  You spend so much time picking out that perfect dress, charming venue, beautiful flowers and the delicious cake, we believe you deserve a photographer that will capture the story of you as a couple and all of the elements that you have worked so hard putting together.

We feel strongly that achieving beautiful pictures starts with the collaboration between you and us, working together to make something beautiful. We want to become your friends and work together with you to create compelling images that tell a story of your unique relationship and your love for each other.

We will hang out with you, ask questions, get to know you as a couple and we’ll take some pictures of you, sounds like fun right?  It will be, we promise. We think it is a great idea that we meet up for some coffee and chat about what you and your fiancée are looking for in documenting your big day.  We look forward to hearing from you!

Check out our featured work here

We are also featured as a Blue Ribbon Vendor for Southern Weddings Magazine and a handpicked vendor on The Wedding Chicks and Every Last Detail too!

Call us lets go grab a coffee, we would love to chat with you about your wedding. You can find more of our work at www.Amalieorrangephotography.com , email us at Amalie@AmalieOrrangePhotography.com or give us a call at (407) 718 4469

Cheers,

Follow Amalie Orrange Photography on

84 Reviews for Amalie Orrange Photography

User Photos
todo alt text

What more can I say than- beyond my every expectation. From the beginning, when Amalie and I had our first conversation, I knew that I did not have to worry about my wedding photos. My husband and I decided to also schedule our engagement photos with Amalie, and her awesome husband, so that we were totally comfortable with them on our wedding day. Scheduling our engagement photos with Amalie and her husband was the BEST decision we made- other than booking them! We had a blast and by the end of the session felt as though we had known them for years! Amalie was extremely quick to respond to emails, very kind with all of my million questions, and helped guide me with what to wear for photos, little details for the wedding photos, and much more! If you are in the Orlando area, or heck anywhere in the world, book Amalie and Jeff- you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Victoria, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can't get over my wedding photos. Amalie and Jeff are just too good at what they do!!! Not only are they great photographers but they are great with communication too! Their the sweetest most outgoing people that know what they are doing. I can't recommend these two enough!!!! See photos attached for proof - THEY ARE AMAZING!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amalie is amazing. From the booking to the delivery of the photos everything was flawless, couldn't have asked for a better experience. Amalie and her husband Jeff have such a calming way about them, they went with the flow even when we were running a bit behind, and made us feel remarkably relaxed and natural during our first look. My family is huge and like herding cats, Amalie and Jeff were so patient, and organized, when it came to taking the family portraits. They went over and above and delivered the (absolutely gorgeous) final product to us in less a month. Wouldn't have wanted anyone else to capture our day. :)

Profile Picture Mackenzie, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews

Negatives
Save the Date
8 AWARDS

13 ENDORSEMENTS
Your wedding photos are important. Years from now, you’ll look back at them and remember everything about your special day. So you need to make sure that you get the best photos you can, and with Amalie Orrange Photography, that’s all you’re going to get.

I cant say enough about how wonderful it is to work with Amalie! She made everyone feel at ease throughout the night. When i saw the photos...... WOW!!!!!! When looking at photographers, the connection of personalities is so critical. You want someone who makes the bride feel at ease AND take amazing photos. Amalie is just so calming to work with and i love the way the brides smile! As a planner, I totally would recommend hiring Amalie!!! Her work is amazing and her personality will have you smiling the whole day!!!

Amalie is an absolute pleasure to work with and her photos are superb! Amalie is very intune with her venues and her couple and she uses that to wonderful effect in her portraits and photos throughout the day. She's very communicative with other vendors and helps make the day go by smoothly for everyone involved in the bride and groom's big day!

Amalie produces the most beautiful photos! We have the pleasure of viewing her photos from the work she does at the Casa Feliz Wedding Venue--- All we can say is simply stunning!

Amalie & Jeff are absolutely amazing to work with! Their style is very beautiful using a lot of natural light. One of the things I love most is that they have a great way of making each couple feel relaxed and have fun while taking photos. I noticed they get the photos that need to be taken from the shot list, but it is always done calmly and quickly - they deserve a trophy for that alone as family portraits can be difficult to organize! Another thing I love is that each time I open a gallery of photos from a past wedding I am WOW'D! They have a way of making things look even better then I remember. I highly recommend Amalie Orrange Photography!

90 PROS I KNOW