Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Ama Photography

Ama Photography is based on the concept that photography is about capturing more then just poses...it is about capturing memories and bringing them to life long after they've happened. As the one behind the camera, I have embraced the realization that there is many facets to digital photography. I have the confidence and determination to make your memories tangible! Please contact me at 484.336.5021 or tlcmia2001@comcast.net with any inquiries or comments.
Sincerely,

One Event/Day (1)
Canvas (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)

Anyone looking for an incredible photographer, I HIGHLY recommend Tania with AMA photography. She is the REAL deal. Tania was able to capture so many beautiful moments from our wedding day that we will cherish forever. Taylor & I can not thank you enough for your outstanding work. You're absolutely AMAzing!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/22/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot

Well let’s be honest, for you Big day you think about everything perfect, you maybe feel worry about so many things to do and they are many stressful moments. But, for me the true is, nothing is perfect even in your wedding day. But, (yes, another one) you can take with you people that makes your moments so close to “perfection” and there is AMA photography making my dream reality. When someone can reflects who you are, how do you feel and what is your emotions in just a photo, that is magical. We are so spontaneous, natural, lovers and passionate, when you see our photos you can feel the same way just like us. I remember the first time, I saw a photo... I was speechless and broke in tears, my family feels the exact emotions like that day. Definetly, if We have a chance to choose once again, we choose AMA photography without doubts. Thank you for gave us the best memories of our Big Day, the real ones for a lifetime.

Mr. & Mrs. Rodriguez

#entreamorycafe

Profile Picture Cristina, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

Tania was all we could have dreamed of and more as our wedding photographer! We had a last minute change and she quickly adjusted everything. She captured our day perfectly. We still have family and friends telling us that they will book her for their upcoming events. Tania- thank you for how professional, caring, and talented you are!

Profile Picture Jamie, 6/17/17, 1 Review

28 Photos

Real Weddings

28 Photos

3 ENDORSEMENTS
As one of our preferred vendors, our clients are always ecstatic when they work with AMA Photography. The photography is beautiful every time!

Tania of Ama Photography is an amazing photographer. She has the nicest personality and is so easy to get along with. She listens to her clients and brings to life her clients vision. Take a moment to meet with her and speak to her, you will not be disappointed.

We have worked with Ama Photography for some time now; Tania is such an amazing photographer with a great eye for unique and creative shots. She knows how to capture the perfect moments on your perfect day!

Events