AM Beauty

Lynnwood, WA View map Visit website

• Nyssa
    Nyssa W. Married on 09/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing human beings! Loved every minute of working with them!

I have all amazing things to say! Not only are Megan and her team an absolute pleasure to work with, they made me, my bridesmaids, my mom and mother in law all feel so beautiful for my wedding. They were on time and even finished a little early! I had so much fun going to the trial included in the bridal package I selected and got tons of skincare products to try and got some guidance on what to do to ensure I had the clearest skin possible for my wedding day. AM Beauty listens to what you need and actively makes suggestions to make sure you look the best! I loved my hair and makeup on my wedding day and Megan was such a big part of that, I felt so beautiful and the pictures looked great in the morning all the way until 2am! Couldn't have asked for a better beauty team, thank you so much!
  • Christine
    Christine R. Married on 08/27/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

AM Beauty made me feel beautiful!

Megan has such a gift. From her amazing communication, to my bridal trial, to my day of hair and makeup, I couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out. I’d recommend Megan to anyone!
  • Bree
    Bree W. Married on 04/11/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Highly recommend - amazing to work with

I hired Megan to do hair and makeup at my wedding and she was AMAZING! I wasn't sure about hiring her because she didn't have many reviews, but I can tell you that the number of reviews doesn't represent the quality of her work. First, she's very responsive and easy to work with. Second, I absolutely love her west coast hair and makeup style. We were married on the beach in Seabrook, and the light, natural looks she is so good at was perfect. She did hair and makeup for me (bride), 3 bridesmaids, and my mother. She was a pleasure the whole time, kept us on schedule, and everyone felt beautiful. In addition, she was very accommodating-- she came to her salon early the week of the wedding to do eyelash extensions and added my mom to the schedule the day of the wedding. Thanks Megan! I'd recommend you any day!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Lynnwood
425-923-8713
Location of (AM Beauty)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding