AM Beauty

• Stacey Israel Bridal Makeup & Hair

4 Reviews for AM Beauty

• Molly

Molly · Married on 12/31/2019

Perfect all day makeup - rain or shine & sweat proof!

Megan from AM Beauty was AMAZING!!!! If you are still deciding who should help you look beautiful on your wedding day then look no further than AM Beauty! Megan and her team did my makeup for my wedding day, along with my 9 bridesmaids, MOB, Step-MOB, MOG, Grandmother and sister-of-groom (officiant!)! Megan helped me work on a timeline that made sense for this many people and helped me feel less stressed when planning the "getting ready" portion of our wedding day! We had a trial about a month before hand at her cutest studio and she worked with my inspiration photos, my skin preferences, etc. to make my bridal look. My face makeup was perfect but I wanted to make a couple tweaks to my eye makeup that we discussed and texted about, which she made even more perfect on the wedding day! I ended up also getting lash extensions with Megan the month before my wedding and again a couple days before and I'm SO glad I did! I love my lashes and am an emotional wreck at weddings, but I did not have to worry about my makeup on my wedding day. Megan finished all of our makeup by 1pm, our ceremony wasn't until 6pm and we partied until 1am (we had a New Year's Eve wedding!) and seriously, at the end of the night it looked like my makeup was still fresh! All of my ladies looked gorgeous and felt so beautiful - we all highly recommend Megan and AM Beauty!

Sent on 02/23/2020

Jen · Married on 06/29/2019

The best experience!

Megan is absolutely the BEST when it comes to wedding hair and makeup!

I met with her 2 months before the wedding for my trial and knew right away I had made the right choice. From start to finish, she was so patient while listening to me describe what I had in mind. This was not an easy task since I don't typically wear a lot of makeup so I honestly couldn't even give her a clear idea of what I wanted.
    She still listened to me ramble on and gave me some great suggestions on what look would compliment me while giving me advice on how to take care of my skin so I'll look my best on my wedding day.
    Leading up to the day, she communicated with me regularly and gave me a clear schedule of what to expect on my wedding day. She was very timely with her response whenever I reached out and took the time to answer any question in detail.
    On the day of the wedding, she swooped in and made everyone she worked on look absolutely beautiful. She worked on 7 women's hair and makeup while chatting it up with the most talkative 8 year old who was completely in awe of her talent. Through it all, she remained so relaxed and professional. She was so easy to talk to which made the "getting ready" process feel so effortless. As I was rushing out for my "First Look", she handed me the nicest gift along with a little pouch with my lipstick and blotting paper so I can do some touch up throughout the day.
    I can't thank her enough for her thoughtfulness and everything she did to make that day special for me and my little niece who will forever remember her.
    If you truly want the best experience on your special day, don't even hesitate and reach out to Megan. You won't regret it!

Sent on 07/21/2019