100 Elkins Rd., Cherry Hill, NJ 08034 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 3

About Alyssa Kaufman Films

Oh hey! Thanks for stoppin by! The names Alyssa. Im a ninjamatographer! (ninja-cinematographer) Which you probably figured out by now using your spidey sense, or maybe it was the drop down menu that let you select videography as a vendor. Anywoo, Welcome!

So...About me

Simply put... I love making documentary style films, capturing the beauty of the day and the special moments you witness and the ones you would have missed if it wasnt for me! I like to capture the moment not stage it! Although...I might ask you to kiss A-LOT! J.K. but maybe, well see.

Other than that, I can answer any, and I mean any question you have! Just shoot me an email or give me a call. Ok!

Well Ive done enough explaining, Im going to let my work speak for itself! Enjoy! AND Have a Spectacular day!

Follow Alyssa Kaufman Films on

• Videos 3

16 Reviews for Alyssa Kaufman Films

Taylor · Married on 10/20/2018

I have seen a number of weddings Alyssa has done, she is easy to work with, fun and full of wonderful ideas. The finished products are always stunning. As someone who has attended a number of weddings she has filmed there is not one that she does not exceed them norm by going above and beyond to capture the true heart of the event unfolding. She captures the important moments while not intruding on them she really is extremely talented! I cannot wait to hire her for my own wedding.

Sent on 08/11/2015

Kate · Married on 04/04/2015

It was wonderful to have Alyssa film our wedding! She is amazing and so much fun to have around. Not only is she talented, but she was kind, thoughtful, and professional at our event. Due to some (extreme) wind we had to change some plans and Alyssa was totally accommodating. Our preview is gorgeous and I am so thankful to have had her film such a special day!!

Sent on 04/28/2015

My husband and I are wedding photographers. When we were planning our wedding, I was pretty set on having a videographer, while he believed that it wouldn't be worth it and only wanted to focus on photography. So, I went at it alone and hired Alyssa after watching almost every video on her website. We picked a package that gave us the full day of coverage with a highlight video two weeks after the wedding.

Less than two weeks after the wedding, we received an email from Alyssa with a link to our highlight. We both cried... watched the video again... cried some more. In total, over that weekend, we watched the video at least 15 times and cried each time.

Alyssa so perfectly captured our day and its essence in its entirety in one short video. Everyone who watches it says they feel like it's the trailer for a movie. It is absolutely perfect.

So, the short version is, book her! Alyssa is the sweetest person on the planet and I am so happy we booked her for our wedding. As for my husband, after only seeing our highlight (our full wedding video is still being edited), he would have paid double JUST to get the highlight.

We now have the memories of our wedding perfectly captured and easy to watch over and over again.

Watch our trailer, then book her!

Sent on 02/16/2015

• Kaitlyn Chow Photography
    Kaitlyn Chow Photography Wedding Photographers

Alyssa is beyond a talented videographer---she is also a joy to work with. She manages to capture all your special moments, down to the smallest detail while staying "behind the scenes." She is easy to work with and just a kind individual all around. As a photographer I have worked with her at weddings and it is so easy to work with her! Her passion and enjoyment for what she does comes out in your final product, and also is evident when you observe the joy and ease she presents herself with on the job. I would reccommend Alyssa to EVERY bride. I completely regret not hiring a videographer for my wedding after seeing the beautiful work Alyssa has done. She manages to capture the very heart of your wedding and those memories will be preserved via her work for all of your years.

• 100 Elkins Rd. Cherry Hill, 08034 See on map