2826 Sunnyside Blvd, Marysville, WA 98270 Map · Phone number

About Alyssa Hoffman Event Design and Coordination

Alyssa Hoffman Events is a Seattle based wedding planning company that specializes in custom designed weddings. We believe that your wedding day should be as unique as you and that every detail should help tell your story. Our goal is to make your wedding planning process not only stress free but enjoyable and memorable.

We offer design packages, day of coordination packages as well as custom and unique a la carte options.

Contact us today at ah@alyssahoffmanevents.com to set up your complimentary consultation! We look forward to hearing how we can help you with your wedding and event planning needs!

a5699be904290b03 ALEXIS MARIE FINAL LOGO COLOR
a5699be904290b03 ALEXIS MARIE FINAL LOGO COLOR
ahevents log

5 Reviews for Alyssa Hoffman Event Design and Coordination

Jamie · Married on 06/18/2016

My husband and I got married last month, June 2016, but we were engaged for two years. After the first year, we knew we needed to hire a wedding planner because we were planning our wedding out of state while both of us were pursuing advanced degrees and working. After finding Alyssa Hoffman events, now AlexisMarie Events, and talking with Alyssa Hoffman, we felt a weight lifted from our shoulders. From the very beginning, Alyssa was there answering emails, skype calls, and questions (almost daily) about what we needed to be doing and when. Alyssa recommended many of our vendors which I wouldn’t have even known where to start looking for catering, florists, photographers, etc. She reviewed all our contracts and kept in touch with the vendors. She coordinated our wedding with the weddings before and after us and saved us thousands of dollars in rentals!! She practically saved us enough money to pay for her services!! The day of the wedding, Alyssa and her team kept me calm and worked seamlessly to create our perfect day. If there were any issues or concerns, I did not know about any of them! I cannot imagine planning a wedding or going through the day of without someone like Alyssa in your back pocket. Planning a wedding can be stressful enough and Alyssa makes the process feel like it should: the happiest time and day of our lives.

Sent on 07/29/2016

Caitlin · Married on 07/26/2014

Alyssa was a spectacular contribution to our wedding! She was so organized and I was comforted knowing that I could rely on not only these planning skills, but also her creative eye for our day of wedding coordination. Planning from the opposite coast came with some challenges, but Alyssa was always available to answer questions or assist in any way she could. Always prompt, friendly, and thorough in our communication, we are still so pleased!! We must also say that the services that she and her husband provided including setup and breakdown allowed for us to relax and enjoy the day. We agree with our guests when we say the day was perfect!!

Sent on 08/11/2014

Eleanor · Married on 07/19/2014

We used Alyssa as a day-of coordinator for our July 2014 wedding, and we were blown away by her services! Though we had hired and paid her for "day-of" coordination, what we got from her along the whole year-long process was so much more. She was always friendly, helpful, and calming, offering up ideas and decorations every time we saw her.
    Initially we weren't sure we needed a coordinator, but now I can't imagine having our wedding without her. We overlooked some (kind of important!) details like table numbers, and Alyssa offered up some she had on hand from a previous wedding! She made tons of suggestions--three inexpensive ways to do last-minute flowers, for example--and was always excited about our vision.
    I really felt like over the course of our time working together, Alyssa became a valued friend and guest on the day of the wedding, and I think she felt the same way; she wrote us the sweetest note (beautifully designed!) in our scrapbook-style guest book.
    I've already recommended Alyssa to a friend, and I'd enthusiastically recommend her to you, too. She's supportive, cheerful, and incredibly good at her job. I know without a doubt that our wedding was calmer and prettier for having her help us!

Sent on 08/07/2014

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Carleton Farm
    Carleton Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Alyssa is awesome to work with. Professional, knowledgeable and great personality.

• Floataway Studios
    Floataway Studios Wedding Photographers

Alyssa and her team are a dream to work with! They're organized, creative, flexible and incredibly kind. They make your day effortless and stress free! I would recommend them to anyone!

• Big Show Mobile Entertainment
    Big Show Mobile Entertainment Wedding DJs

I had the opportunity to work with Alyssa this past weekend. She was organized, efficient, and charming all while keeping the focus where it should be, on the couple having the wedding of their dreams. I hope to work with her again in the future.

• 2826 Sunnyside Blvd Marysville, 98270 See on map