address, Sioux Falls, SD 57105 · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Alyssa Brandt Makeup Artist

Congratulations! You're getting married!!

Alyssa Brandt Makeup Artist is here to help you look fabulous on your wedding day. With experience working in Film, Television, Print and Weddings, I have learned to use makeup artistry in so many different ways. Ultimately, serving each person who sits in my chair with an amazing and memorable experience. Especially, my brides, who deserve to be pamperd on their special day especially when it comes to helping enhance that wedding day glow. That is why Alyssa Brandt Makeup Artist strives to give her brides a stress-free and joyous experience. I hope that you consider Alyssa Brandt Makeup Artist for your Wedding Day.

Follow Alyssa Brandt Makeup Artist on

Alyssa Brandt Makeup Artist 2
  • Kenzie

Kenzie · Married on 07/20/2019

Truly Spectacular

I can’t even begin to tell you how much I love and appreciate Alyssa! She did such a wonderful job with my bridal trial makeup that I was completely shocked that it lasted all day and all night long without having any sort of shine! I had to have her for my bridal makeup along with my bridesmaids. She was very very accommodating since we had a lot of running around to do the day of the wedding and she was just wonderful! She transformed all my bridesmaids into the beautiful women that they are and kept it natural and she did such an amazing job on my wedding makeup that it even lasted the day after the wedding! My makeup even lasted through many laughs and many tears throughout the day! If you need her for your wedding makeup or even for any event I would most definitely have Alyssa do it! I wish I could have her do my makeup every single day because I can’t replicate how perfect she made me look!

Sent on 11/16/2019

Shelby Brust · Married on 06/29/2019

Best of the best!

Reaching out to Alyssa was one of the best decisions I could of made for my wedding day. She not only did an amazing job on me but she was able to make all the women in my life look and feel beautiful. She has such a warm and sweet personality that you can truly relax in her chair while she works her magic. Thank you Alyssa!!!

Sent on 11/09/2019

Alyssa Brandt Makeup Artist Pricing

Alyssa Brandt Makeup Artist Price Rates

Alyssa Brandt Makeup Artist FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 25.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Natural Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?