Alysha Whitfield Jewelry

Raleigh, NC View map Visit website

Alysha Whitfield Jewelry is a wedding jewelry company operating out of Raleigh, North Carolina. Founder Alysha brings a lifelong passion for jewelry to every customer, and she is committed to pairing you with the perfect piece for your celebration. Having spent a decade working with the finest jewelers in the industry, she offers a dazzling array of engagement rings, wedding bands, and more. She is inspired by both vintage and natural gems and uses only the finest ethically-sourced diamond and stones in every ring.

At Alysha Whitfield Jewelry, Alysha will dedicate herself to helping you find the perfect piece to represent your one-of-a-kind romantic bond. As well as offering a selection of vintage jewelry, she can also help you craft a unique design using her state-of-the-art manufacturing technology. Whatever you are looking for, she is ready to use her skills and knowledge to ensure that you shine as brightly as your love. Her jewelry options include:

• Engagement rings
  • Wedding bands
  • Ring sizing
  • Custom accessories
  • Stone upgrades
  • Cleaning

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Cleaning
Diamond Certification
Payment Plans
Ring Sizing
Shipping
Stone Upgrades
Warranties

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Custom Accessories
Designer Wedding Bands
Handcrafted
Loose Diamonds
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

3-4 weeks
5-6 weeks

1 User photo

• Friendswood
    Friendswood Getting married on 11/16/2024

Custom Engagement Rings

I am excited to find a jeweler that offers custom engagement rings in my area!
  • V Valenti
    V Valenti Married on 02/12/2021

Absolutely the MOST stunning ring. One of a kind!!!

I have admired Alysha's work for several years, and always dreamed that she would be the one to design my engagement ring. Knowing how important this was to me, my fiancé reached out to her and together they came up with something so spectacularly unique and personal, upon seeing it, it utterly took my breath away. The most meaningful aspect: they incorporated accent diamonds into the design that my late father had given to my mother. Alysha is a phenomenal person to work with from beginning to end. I am so thankful to her, and to my fiancé, for their collaboration on my gorgeous ring.

Team

Alysha Whitfield
Alysha Whitfield
Owner

Hi! I’m Alysha and I’m the owner and creator behind Alysha Whitfield Jewelry.

I am inspired by vintage style, nature and the earth’s natural gems. My fascination for rocks and crystals started early in life as I I grew up in rural Wisconsin. I have fond memories of riding my bike down the road to the "rock pile", an old construction dirt site. I spent hours digging to find the prettiest quartz stones and the most unusual fossils.

I love to preserve meaningful moments in jewelry. I've made it my life's work to create tangible heirlooms for my clients to cherish for more than a lifetime.

223 S West St. Raleigh, NC, 27601
919-980-9200
Location of (Alysha Whitfield Jewelry)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding