5667 E 2nd Street, Long Beach, CA 90803 Map · Phone number

About Always Remember Photography

Welcome, and let me say congratulations on you impendding wedding. I would like to thank you for taking the time to view my storefront and invite you to explore both my Wedding Wire site and my personal website which is www.alwaysrememberphotography.com .

Your wedding day is one of the most significant days of your life. It's right up there with getting your first car, graduating, buying a first home, and the birth of children. Typically in that order. And it's also one of the most stressful. You have to find a dress, a location, band or dj, flowers, food, hotel, transportation, and yes, photographers. There are so many decisions it can be overwhelming.

My philosophy regarding photography is simple. Think and plan ahead, see differently, capture uniquely. I have experience with many types of photography and venues, but rather than make a list of the things I've done, I think it makes more sense to look at the work I've done. And if you like it, I would love working with you on your wedding. I look forward to hearing from you.

Vaughn Bishop

14b
5b
15a
9b
14b

6 Reviews for Always Remember Photography

ana · Married on 03/23/2008

Vaughn I can't say thank you enough. I can only imagine how difficult destination weddings must be for you, but we truly appreciate you making the trip to shoot ours. To whomever might be reading my review, if you haven't already decided by looking at Vaughn's work that you want him to shoot your wedding, I can honestly say that not only was he extremely professional, and obviously good at what he does, he was fun to have around. And as busy as I know he is, he never made us feel as if he was too busy to listen to our desires and concerns. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Ana and Mark

Sent on 03/26/2008

kai · Married on 02/24/2008

Thank you so much for coming with us to shoot our wedding. It made having a destination wedding that much easier knowing that we knew the photographer beforehand. Looking forward to seeing the images. I will definitely be recommending you to my friends. Thanks again for everything and we'll be seeing you soon.

Sent on 03/07/2008

Linda · Married on 01/06/2008

Vaughn, thank you so much. I cannot cannot convey how appreciateive we are that you were able to come last minute, and for rescheduling your trip to do so. The proofs look awesome it's hard to choose between all of them. We will happily be referring any of our friends that need photo or video work. TTYS, that is once we've decided on the ones we'd like printed. Please send our regards to your lovely assistant.

Sent on 01/27/2008

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• A Hawaiian Experience
    A Hawaiian Experience Banquet Halls

I have worked with Vaughn from Always Remember Photography on numerous occasions. He is always very pleasant, punctual and professional. The 3 P's. If you haven't seen his work you should take some time to browse his website, because not only is he a great photographer, but some of his personal work I would consider as art. He's really a pleasure to work with, and very good at what he does which makes it very easy for me to recommend him to anyone.

• 5667 E 2nd Street Long Beach, 90803 See on map