Always Elegant Bridal And Alterations

Always Elegant Bridal And Alterations

About Always Elegant Bridal And Alterations

Bridal alterations is our specialty. We offer 30% off on all alterations. Our seamstress has 25 years experience in bridal attire alterations and was named as one of the best seamstresses in Boston area. With more than 25 years experience from Boston’s finest clothier, our tailors offer full-service alterations, restyling, restoration, beadwork, finishing service, personalized fittings, and one-on-one consulting. Rush job available without extra charges. Our prices are very competitive.

Do you have a clear vision of your perfect gown, then let us turn your dream into reality. Our in house design is a truly customized service that separates us from our competition. Our custom make gowns are priced from $500 to $900 depending on the style and fabric. For custom make gowns, alterations is included in the price. You only pay $250 deposit for custom make gowns and you have no obligation to pay it in full if you end up changing your mind with the style and design. If we are able to sell the gown to another bride either in store or via online, we will also refund your $250 deposit.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Regions serviced: Boston

2 Reviews for Always Elegant Bridal And Alterations

Very helpful staff and very reasonable prices. I was shocked to find out the exactly same dress at other bridal salon would cost 50% more than this place. They also offer me free alterations and free customized veil, unbelievable!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/5/08, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I was surprised at their selection; it was so current and my style! We found a dress for a lot cheaper than any other store.

Profile Picture Martha, 4/2/08, 5 Reviews

4 Photos

My Photo Album

4 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
Beautiful gowns! Great business!

Events