Always and Forever Ceremonies, LLC

Columbus, OH 43215 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Always and Forever Ceremonies, LLC

A wedding ceremony should be a reflection of the love that is shared by the bride and groom. Always and Forever Ceremonies works with each of their clients to create unique ceremonies that are just right for their special day. Many examples are provided to the couples to help them pick and choose ideas or wording that truly represents them. In the end, the ceremony is exactly how the bride and groom wish it to be. The vows and promises they make to each other are perfect statements of what they dream of for their marriage.

Ceremonies are performed by Rev. Tonya Duncan, who is licensed by the State of Ohio and is an ordained minister with Universal Ministries. Always and Forever Ceremonies is useful to couples that do not belong to a religious organization and are searching for a way to get married besides going to the county court house. Ceremonies can be non-denominational or secular.

Amy and Niles formal ivory and black wedding was so elegant thai I am sure their guests were pleased...
Brad and Melinda married in a small ceremony at a Licking County Park in June 2009
Nice outdoor Ceremony for Brittany and Robbie August 2009
Nice outdoor Ceremony for Brittany and Robbie August 2009
Sarah and Sean's wedding in Sept 2009.  Thank you for serving our country
Sarah and Sean's wedding in Sept 2009. Thank you for serving our country
Photo of Reverend Tonya Duncan with the newlyweds Sarah and Sean Sept 2009
Photo of Reverend Tonya Duncan with the newlyweds Sarah and Sean Sept 2009
Sharayah and Adam eloped in my home September 2009.  Young love!
Sharayah and Adam eloped in my home September 2009. Young love!
Holly and Michael eloped in my home October 2009 with just their two sweet little children watching.
This couple was so thankful to wed.  Jenna has been injured in a car accident and their big wedding...
This couple was so thankful to wed. Jenna has been injured in a car accident and their big wedding...
Dayna and Jason eloped on a beautiful October day. Oct 2009
Dayna and Jason eloped on a beautiful October day. Oct 2009
Sherri and Trevor had a private ceremony for friends and family only at the groom's parents home....
Amber and Jason wed before their friends and family on an autumn day in October 2009.

3 Reviews for Always and Forever Ceremonies, LLC

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/10/2011

Always and Forever Ceremonies (Tonya) was great! She stopped by the bridal suite before the ceremony to review everything with me, and the ceremony flowed perfectly. She took care of all of the paperwork, and we had already received our certified abstract of marriage in the mail by the time we got back from our honeymoon six days after the wedding. I would definitely recommend her to any bride!

• akivia

akivia · Married on 04/16/2011

Tonya was great!! She was very interactive and very attentive. The ceremony was beautiful!

Shawna · Married on 09/18/2010

Tonya at Always & Forever Ceremonies was a great vendor to work with. My husband and I really appreciated our ability to personalize the ceremony to create something that was special and meaningful to us, while Tonya's suggestions to our ceremony wording helped ensure that it sounded smooth and polished. Tonya was always professional and friendly to work with, and she always made us feel comfortable. We are very, very happy we chose to work with her for our wedding.

Always and Forever Ceremonies, LLC FAQ

• What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Always and Forever Ceremonies, LLC 1
    Thanks for finding me online
    Please mention that you found me on Wedding Wire and I will take 10% off your total.

• Columbus, 43215 See on map