Altoona Video Production

Altoona Video Production

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Altoona Video Production

Delivering exceptional wedding films that you will want to watch for years to come.

Altoona Video Production is owned and operated by Ken Mountain in Altoona, Pennsylvania. His high quality, documentary style wedding films are nothing less than beautiful. If you wish to capture your special day’s moments of sweetness and fun from multiple camera angles and finished with cinematic editing, look no further than Altoona Video Production

Altoona Video Production offers the following services:

• Liability insurance
  • Raw footage
  • Highlight video
  • Slideshow
  • Final video formats may be provided in Blu-ray, digital download, DVD and USB flash drive.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Short Form (3)
USB Flash Drive (3)
Storytelling (2)
Blu-Ray (2)

Everyone warned me that our wedding day would fly by super fast and I am so grateful to have hired Altoona Video Productions to capture all the little things that I didn't get to see (before walking down the aisle) and all the little details, emotions and excitement of the entire day. The variety of angles, transitions, sound quality and soundtrack make it a work of art. We are absolutely thrilled and amazed with how our wedding video turned out! Ken was so easy to work with and definitely made the planning process super simple from the very first contact. His communication, professionalism and attention to detail impressed everyone! Initially, my husband wasn't very thrilled about the idea of being filmed but after seeing our video, he was instantly converted and glad that we made this investment in our special day. Thank you so much Ken!

Profile Picture Sara, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Documentary, DVD, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Ken was awesome to work with. We were skeptical about getting a videographer but after working with Ken and seeing the finished project, we know we made the right decision. He was with us the whole day and captured every precious moment of our wedding.

Profile Picture Kevin, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Ken did an awesome job on our wedding video! The music and the small details were all there and great. We loved everything about it. He was personable and very easy going.

Profile Picture Dyanna , 6/2/18, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1507908955674 fb thumbnail

6 VIDEOS

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Excellent work!

Ken is wonderful to work with at an event. He is the kind of professional we enjoy working alongside. He is quick to respond to an email or phone call, he is flexible to any last minute adjustments, and produces great quality work. We have worked with him on a couple of weddings now and hope to do more in the future.

I have heard from couples looking that it is hard to find a reputable videographer in the State College and Altoona areas. Ken and his company is just that. I have seen their finished product and it's like watching a movie. The quality of the video and sound is excellent because he uses top notch equipment. He is always ready at a wedding to make sure he gets the important events captured. His editing ability captures the day for a memory you will want to view for the years to come. I would hire Altoona Video Productions for my wedding!

I absolutely love working with Kenny Mountain and his team at Altoona Video Productions. I first started working with Kenny 4 years ago and we instantly clicked. I didn't feel he would get in my way, visa versa. I recommend him very often to friends who are getting married or current brides who are getting married in the Johnstown/Altoona area.

Kenny is simply the best in the area! If you've seen his work, the highlight videos he creates are positively SUPERB, and far beyond what you see with your average videographer nowadays. His editing and attention to detail is fabulous. Getting your video in a timely manner is an important factor in choosing a videographer, and I have heard time and time again from clients how punctual he is in his work!! Truly a stand up guy with an amazingly beautiful family, it is truly a blessing every time I have the opportunity to work with he and Jamie. You will be thrilled to choose him to be part of your wedding day!!

Altoona, PA 16602   See On Map