Altoona, PA 16602 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Altoona Video Production

Altoona Video Production is owned and operated by Ken Mountain in Altoona, Pennsylvania. His high quality, documentary style wedding films are nothing less than beautiful. If you wish to capture your special day's moments of sweetness and fun from multiple camera angles and finished with cinematic editing, look no further than Altoona Video Production

Altoona Video Production offers the following services:

• Liability insurance
  • Raw footage
  • Highlight video
  • Slideshow
  • Final video formats may be provided in Blu-ray, digital download, DVD and USB flash drive.
Follow Altoona Video Production on

• Videos 6

63 Reviews for Altoona Video Production

Torrey · Married on 10/20/2018

Look no further than Altoona Video Production!

We were unbelievably happy with our wedding video! Our highlight video was also perfect and was a fabulous recap of our day with outstanding movie quality. Ken was professional and helpful through the entire process, and was very reliable and effective in communicating with us about every step of the process. He also worked seamlessly with our other vendors to help the day go as smoothly as possible. Our video was completed in a timely manner, and Ken kept us updated on when to expect our finished video. We would highly recommend Altoona Video Production for your big day! We are enternally grateful for this beautiful keepsake of one of the best days of our lives.

Stephanie · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing Wedding Experience

Ken was simply amazing to work with. I was planning my wedding long distance and he was so accommodating with meeting me over facetime to discuss details. He listened to all of my thoughts and ideas and really brought them to life. On my wedding day, he was prompt and was able to film all important parts I asked for. In a few months, he provided me with the most beautiful highlight film and website with our feature film for us. We cried when we watched, it was stunning. Thank you so much Ken for capturing our wedding day! I recommend him 110%!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Altoona Video Production's reply:

Thank you Steph & Tony, I appreciate all the kind words! I had so much fun with you guys on your wedding day, it was absolutely perfect. Best wishes in your life together and congrats again!

Sara · Married on 07/07/2018

Everyone warned me that our wedding day would fly by super fast and I am so grateful to have hired Altoona Video Productions to capture all the little things that I didn't get to see (before walking down the aisle) and all the little details, emotions and excitement of the entire day. The variety of angles, transitions, sound quality and soundtrack make it a work of art. We are absolutely thrilled and amazed with how our wedding video turned out! Ken was so easy to work with and definitely made the planning process super simple from the very first contact. His communication, professionalism and attention to detail impressed everyone! Initially, my husband wasn't very thrilled about the idea of being filmed but after seeing our video, he was instantly converted and glad that we made this investment in our special day. Thank you so much Ken!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Altoona Video Production's reply:

Sara & John, thanks so much for the amazing review. I really appreciate your kind words! Your wedding day was fantastic and I had such a blast with you guys! It was a pleasure working with you and I wish you both all the best!

Altoona Video Production FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,650.00
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

• Peterman's Flower Shop
    Peterman's Flower Shop Wedding Florists

Excellent work!

• H&K Weddings and Events
    H&K Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

Ken is wonderful to work with at an event. He is the kind of professional we enjoy working alongside. He is quick to respond to an email or phone call, he is flexible to any last minute adjustments, and produces great quality work. We have worked with him on a couple of weddings now and hope to do more in the future.

• Nittany Entertainment
    Nittany Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have heard from couples looking that it is hard to find a reputable videographer in the State College and Altoona areas. Ken and his company is just that. I have seen their finished product and it's like watching a movie. The quality of the video and sound is excellent because he uses top notch equipment. He is always ready at a wedding to make sure he gets the important events captured. His editing ability captures the day for a memory you will want to view for the years to come. I would hire Altoona Video Productions for my wedding!

• Altoona, PA 16602 See on map