Alton Martin Wedding Photography

Canton, GA View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Alton Martin Photography is a full-service wedding photography company based in northern New Jersey. They are dedicated to putting you first and expertly capturing your love story through beautiful photographs. The talented artists at Alton Martin Photography believe in going above and beyond the call of duty when it comes to servicing clients. With great service and a passion for photography, Alton Martin Photography will make your wedding day sparkle and shine.

Alton Martin Photography takes a mostly candid approach to wedding photography, this is so they can capture every fun moment and tender emotion from your big day. But, if you want something more staged, like a portrait, they can do that too. No matter what your specific vision is, Alton Martin Photography can take care of all your wedding photography needs. Offering a long list of services, Alton Martin Photography will make your big day one that will live on in your heart forever. From up to eight hours with a professional photographer to free digital downloads of edited photographs, Alton Martin Photography offers you everything you could possibly need for your special day. Additional services include:

• Cocktail hour photography
  • Ceremony photography
  • Hair and makeup photography
  • Formally-dressed photographer
  • Full rights to share and print photos
  • 10×10 plush wedding album
  • Photo booth services

• Black-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Slideshow
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2500.00

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Toning
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Suzette
    Suzette J. Married on 07/14/2018

Best experience

I used these guys to capture my wedding and they were fun and loving. firstly I must tell you they are a husband and wife team of photographers. we used then to capture our 10 hours wedding day. they gave us the use of the photo-booth as a wedding gift, our guest were glued to that thing. the young people especially like the fact that they could send the pics directly to there Instagram page. the wedding was a couple of months ago but I wanted to get the Pictures before I made the review then I totally forgot but I am doing it and I am happy that I found them. I recommend them. not telling you to go killing there prices but they are flexible and easy to work with. tell them Suzette sent you and you need my price LOL.
  • Maggie
    Maggie M. Married on 07/13/2018

Best Wedding Photography and video team ever!!

It is very rare these days to have your expectations exceeded but that is exactly what happen with Alton & Shevel Photography. I could never have imagined how important the photographs could be but when you see how beauty they are, and it is your friends and family in them, it makes me cry every time I look at them. Don't risk your photography to anyone else but Alton & Shevel. I have had several friends get married over the last couple of years and none of them had the kind of experience that I did with our photographer. They all think I just got lucky, but I say it was because I was smart enough to hire Alton & Shevel. They are a husband and wife team who seams in love because they were always hugging ever chance, they get at times I was wondering if they are the ones getting married LOL. They treated our day with the love and emotion they were showing each other. My family said good things about them and my family can be snobbish at times LOL.

Thank you Steve and Maggie.
  • Jami
    Jami Married on 09/17/2017

Great Experience

just got around to make this review but just letting you know that Alton is the best thing that ever happened to me on my Wedding Day. great photographer.

Real Weddings

• Kandyce & Pharoagh
    43 photos · 01/18/2019

Deals

Alton Martin Wedding Photography 1
Exclusive

180 PROSPECT ST, Apt A8 Canton, GA, 07017-2638
347-751-3548

We are always open for business.
Location of (Alton Martin Wedding Photography)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding