Alterations Etc. Haute Couturier

1049 E. University Drive Mesa Az, Phoenix, AZ 85203 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Alterations Etc. Haute Couturier

Sandra Denley Alterations Etc Bridal Studio

1049 E. university Dr.

MESA, az 85203

Specilizing in bridal for 37yrs I am owner operated. I offer personal attention to every bride with a garentee your gown will be all you've imagined and more. Very Beautiful studio fully equipped with industrial machines, comfortable with no inturuptions and able to accommodate all your bridal party. Detailed fittings where all questions are fully answered, there is'nt an alteration that can not be done with my vast knowledge of custom gowns and bridal alterations experiance, you can rest easy knowing that your expectations will be exceeded.

No matter where you purchased your gown I would like to offer you my services. Make your appointment early even if your gown is not in the bridal store yet, you should have been given an aproximate delivery date for your gown from the bridal store, you can make a tenative appointment that can be moved or canceled at anytime for no charge.

Text a photo of you in your gown for an accurate price quote

My name is Sandra Denley.
I was born in Coventry England
I moved to the United States in 1982.
I have been sewing and creating for as long as I can remember, Starting as a young girl , and entering a professional sewing career at age 16 working in factorys in England Utah California and New mexico, working on pattern making Mens wear including suits, sports wear and Bridal, I've co-owned a small manufactor of bridal useing skills as designing , pattern making and production

I started specializing in bridal alterations designing and custom fit Gowns at age 22 and have been in Bridal for 31 yrs with a total of 37yrs as a seamstress.

Sewing is not just a job, it's my God given talent.
This talent has helped me to become a vanguard in the bridal and beauty pageant industries.
I have worked tirelessly to perfect my talent and style, and have trained others to achieve the quality to become buisness owners. I take great pride in being a part of every bride's and pageant contestant's special day.
I have clients that fly in from all over the U.S., Canada Mexico, and UK, Whether you are a local or international client, you will receive the highest quality treatment and service.

My work is garenteed , appointments are kept, hours are flexable, and all gowns are ready to wear when picked up, no need to take them to be steamed after the alterations are done as i do that for you at no extra charge.

I use all industrial machines for better stitch and quality.

The timing on my machines is set for bridal and formal fabrics, thus ensuring a perfect stitch every time.

I specialize in bridal formal Pageant and Prom . This niche has allowed me to deliver consistent quality in each custom fit.

Along with having served thousands of brides in my 37 yrs. as a master seamstress, I also am very Blessed in serving the
Miss USA and Teen USA Organization
pageant Contestants since 2009
Miss America Organization
Miss United States
Miss Universe
Miss Earth
National America Miss pageant.
Many of the pageant contestants I have worked with have either placed in or won their competitions.

I have a beautiful Studio where I have some of my work on display, along with sample gowns for sale in which part of the funds go to save the family.

I also sell custom jewlery, head bands, belts and veils

Contact me for an Appointment 602-989-2871. sandradenley@hotmail.com www.alterationsetc.net

Follow Alterations Etc. Haute Couturier on
53673310150994571420412782099932n
Alteration,Redesign
Alteration,Redesign
Alterations
Pagent Gown. First runer up, major Alterations on Tony Bowls gown, including raising slit on liquid...
5229814053370342802535895877n
V2131-670=$167.00

39 Reviews for Alterations Etc. Haute Couturier

• Lisa F

Lisa · Married on 10/11/2018

I purchased a heavily beaded Berta couture dress from StillWhite.com that required alterations. When speaking with friends in Tucson, without hesitation, they directed me to Sandra the owner & Master Seamstress at Alterations Ect.. After reading her reviews, I reached out to her.

From my first meeting with Sandra, I knew she was a true professional. With one glance she knew exactly what needed to be done to properly fit and correct a previous sloppy job on the handkerchief hem of my dress.
    Sandra was very considerate knowing that I was traveling from Tucson, Sandra accommodated my busy schedule & travel. She communicated via text when my dress was completed and everything went very timely & smoothly.

The outcome was amazing!! Sandra meticulously corrected the intricate hem and fit my Berta gown perfectly to me. She replaced missing Swarovski crystals & beads, shortened straps, added lining where needed, and made my gown look brand new! Her prices were very reasonable for a professional of her caliber. It is without hesitation that I recommend Sandra @ Alterations Ect for all dress fitting needs.

Heather · Married on 12/16/2017

I was referred to Sandra from the store where I purchased my dressed. She did a phenomenal job altering my dress! She was very quick, but very precise. I was so worried about having to hike up my dress throughout my wedding day, but I was very pleased that it was a perfect fit on our big day! I never had to pull it up or mess with it at any point! I am very pleased with Sandra and I would recommend her to any bride!

Alterations Etc. Haute Couturier Pricing

Alterations Etc. Haute Couturier Price Rates

Alterations Etc. Haute Couturier FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Full Customization, Rentals, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Dress Replicas, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Full Refund

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Alterations Etc. Haute Couturier 1
    ACCESSORIES

RECIEVE 20% DISCOUNT ON VEILS OR JEWLERY PURCHASE'S AS A WEDDING WIRE CUSTOMER .

• OMG Events by Maria
    OMG Events by Maria Wedding Planners

It is ALWAYS a pleasure working with this amazing WOMEN!!! Thank you for the great words of wisdom as always. Many More journeys together to come in the near future I can feel it......

• 1049 E. University Dr. Mesa, Arizona, Ar 85203 See on map
    602-833-2035 (Phone number)
    Monday 11am - 630 pm Tuesday 11am - 530pm Wednesday 11am - 630pm Thursday 11am - 830pm Friday varies Closed Saterdays -Sundays Appointments Available by special request on Friday's .