Alterations by Reina

Pompano Beach, FL 33097 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Boca Raton Bridal South
  • Boca Raton Bridal & Consultants
  • CONSUELO CELEMIN BRIDAL
  • La Mer Dry Cleaners

43 Reviews for Alterations by Reina

• Gloria

Gloria D. · Married on 05/28/2021

Alterations made easy

I went to Alterations by Reina based on a referral. I can tell you the ladies were AMAZING. I put my dress on and immediately she knew what it needed. They took the time to make sure my dress was perfect for my big day. Added the lace to the bottom after removing about a foot of dress in the front.
    My sister in-law also brought her bridesmaid dress to get hemmed and they took a little out in the straps just by eyeballing it. The dress fit her perfectly as well. I would recommend them to anyone needing wedding alterations! Thank you for making our experience great and going above and beyond.

Sent on 06/09/2021
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 12/18/2020

Flawless!!

I was recommended Alterations by Reina from the shop I purchased my dress from Wonderland Bridal. When I arrived and put on my dress, they immediately, only seeing me in it for a matter of seconds knew what needed to be taken in & adjusted. My dress was extremely long and had multiple Layers of detail, this did not concern the seamstress at all, within 30mins all of the layers were adjusted to my height in my wedding shoes. She had me walk around multiple times to confirm I felt comfortable with the length. I waited until the very last min to have my dress altered, my wedding was on the 18 and I first arrived at Reinas on the 3rd of the same month, they didn’t even flinch with the short time frame, they confirmed it absolutely could be done. Within a week I had my 2nd fitting & 3 days before my wedding I had my 3rd. My dress was ready and they were able to keep so much detail from the bottom without cutting it off, they simply moved it up. I am so happy with choosing Alterations by Reina, I didn’t worry at all about my dress, they are true experts!
    Oh, & there prices are extremely reasonable, I was expecting to pay a lot more for what needed to be done to my very detailed dress, but for less than $400 they did everything, I was in shock! They are a cash only business btw. Love love love the ladies at Alterations by Reina!

Sent on 01/01/2021
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 12/17/2020

Reina is wonderful!

Alterations by Reina was recommended to me by a coworker who had her dress altered by Reina. I was so happy with my decision to work with Reina. When COVID hit and my wedding plans were put on hold she was super flexible as I was going back and forth trying to decide what to do next. When we finally got our wedding rescheduled she was accommodating to see me for final alterations. She did a beautiful job on my dress! She is also so sweet and kind, it was a pleasure to go in for my fittings. I would choose her again, no questions asked!

Sent on 01/09/2021

• Pompano Beach See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Alterations by Reina)