1867 F Street, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Altar Ego Makeup

Altar Ego Makeup provides on location beauty services in Lake Tahoe and surrounding areas. We specialize in High Definition makeup application using both airbrush and traditional formulas to meet the needs of each individual client. Our experienced team will ensure you look flawless on your special day, both in person and in photographs.

• Pacific Northwest Beauty Co.
  • Studio 89 Salon
flower
1Karinaeyesclosed

2 Reviews for Altar Ego Makeup

Tiffany · Married on 05/19/2012

Cristine did a fabulous job on my makeup for my wedding day. She is an amazing lady. She also did my daughter's makeup which looked great! My Mother In-Law forgot her makeup bag at home, and Cristine did a last minute makeup for her too free of charge. I would highly recommend her for your special occasion makeup needs.

Sent on 05/30/2012

Madeline · Married on 02/10/2012

Cristine is amazing!!! I started breaking out the week before my wedding and was completely panicked! All the stress leading up to the wedding was showing up all over my face. I was so bummed but Cristine told me not to worry, that she would make me beautiful. I honestly just thought she was trying to make me feel better but she really did make me look amazing! The makeup was perfect! It was not heavy or caky looking at all & my skin looked completely flawless! Cristine made me a little touch up kit but I didn't even need it. The airbrush makeup stayed in place all day even with my oily skin. Cristine really saved my day! I can't imagine what I would have done without her! I would definitely recommend Altar Ego Makeup to anyone looking for a wedding makeup artist!

Sent on 02/26/2012

Altar Ego Makeup FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Altar Ego Makeup 1
    Free Lash Application with Bridal Packages!
    Eyes are the windows of the soul and nothing emphasizes them quite like lashes! Altar Ego Makeup, Lake Tahoe is now offering your choice of strip or individual lash application FREE with any Bridal Package!

• 1867 F Street South Lake Tahoe, 96150 See on map