Alpha and Omega Photography International

Fort Lauderdale, FL View map

I am a Christian Writer, Author, Photographer,Graphic Designer, Tutor, Printer, Art Dealer and Book Publisher I have 21 years worth of photography experience. I am currently focusing on making event Placemats such as for Weddings, Anniversaries and Birthdays etc... I also make postcards, Wedding Refrigerator Magnets as keepsakes of your wedding. I aslo make Aprons, Bookmarks and Calendars.

Our Perfect Placemats will give you a constant reminder of your happy events every time you sit down to breakfast lunch and dinner and remind your bride 1095 times a year how much you love her and you will have a remember the date to
keep for years to come. I will make for you a reminder of your happy events to keep as a keepsake reminder for your Wedding, Anniversary and Birthdays etc... In the form of wipeable placemats that are stain resistant.

I have also worked for two newspapers The Community News and Printing and The Sun - Sentinel
I am a member of The Picaboo Professional Photographers and you may view some of my other work
at www.lulu.com/douglorn, http://www.zazzle.com/yosemite_landscape_waterfall_photograph_t_shirt-235530211377439421, and www.wateroflifetees.com

I will respond to any e - mails within a normal time frame at douglorn@juno.com or you may call to ask me any questions or to leave me a message in Eastern Standard time at 954 - 717 - 1792

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

Simple Keys Weddings Simple Keys Weddings Wedding Officiants

Fantastic Christian Writer, Author, Photographer,Graphic Designer, Tutor, Printer, Art Dealer and Book Publisher! Simply put... outstanding professional!

Yummy Cakes by Yaimz Yummy Cakes by Yaimz Wedding Cakes

Thank you for allowing us to be part of your network. We look forward to working with you in the near future! :) www.yummycakesbyyaimz.com

P. O. Box 450261 Fort Lauderdale, 33345
954-801-6994

10 A. M. to 8 P. M. M - F
Location of (Alpha and Omega Photography International)

Alpha and Omega Photography International frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Alpha and Omega Photography International offer?

Alpha and Omega Photography International offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Alpha and Omega Photography International offer?

Alpha and Omega Photography International offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Custom Graphics
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • One Event / Day
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Alpha and Omega Photography International offer for wedding events?

Alpha and Omega Photography International offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding