9051 Shelby Woods Drive, Utica, MI 48317 Map · Phone number

About Alore Wedding Consultants

Alore Wedding Consultants offers wedding planning and consulting services for engaged couples in Metro Detroit. The most important thing about your wedding is that it’s uniquely yours. We know that the needs of every couple is different. Our services range from simple consulting, advising, and task management, to full-service wedding coordination. We are here to serve you and want to be as flexible as possible, tailoring our service to your needs.

Many wedding planners charge a flat rate (usually a percentage of the budgeted wedding cost) or a percentage of the final wedding cost. Because each wedding is unique and so are the needs of our clients, however, we feel that its only fair for you to pay only for the time we spend working for you. We charge an hourly rate for clients and offer flexible ‘packages’ depending on how you choose to use our services.

Some of our services include:

* Complete, beginning-to-end wedding planning, design and coordination
* Vendor coordination (florist, photographer, hall, etc,)
* Wedding design (look and feel, decorations, arrangements, etc.)
* Budget planning
* Wedding-day coordination and on-site management
* Auxiliary event planning (shower, engagement party, etc.)

The primary service that we offer, and the thing that set sets us apart from other wedding consultants/planners, is flexibility. This is your wedding. We are here for you. Of course, we will offer advice and our opinions if that is what you want, but we want to tailor our service to your needs so you can have a happy stress-free wedding day that represents you.

Follow Alore Wedding Consultants on

3951862803450953682021920570601n
Dip920x380

2 Reviews for Alore Wedding Consultants

Lily · Married on 08/11/2012

Leading up to and definitely after the wedding, my husband and I kept remarking to each other that hiring Leslie was definitely the right decision. We were having a more informal family wedding, so wasn't sure if a planner was even necessary, but these things are always more complicated than you think, and there are always 10 more details to take care of that you just don't think of on your own. Leslie and her team were there to think of all those things and more. Example: when I got a stain on my dress minutes before the ceremony, Leslie was ready with not only with stain remover wipes, but white chalk in case we had to draw over the stain if it wouldn't come out! I mean, maybe this is baby stuff for wedding planners, but definitely made me realize the value of having someone else there who's seen all these things and worse before and comes prepared. Besides great service, Leslie was responsible, flexible, friendly, and affordable! Wonderful working with her and hope that other continue to support this Michigan entrepreneur!

Sent on 08/22/2012

Mala · Married on 05/14/2011

Alore wedding is amazing! Leslie and Nathan put their heart and soul into their work. I hired them for day of coordination 2 weeks prior to my traditional Indian wedding and they did a wonderful job. Not having know the traditions before hand their execution was still flawless. Leslie accompanied me to vendor meetings, was available via phone/email at all times, and was a true pleasure to work with. She helped in any aspect possible. She has a great team, a great work ethic, excellent organization, and an eye for detail. I feel so lucky that I found Alore. Everything at the wedding went beautifully and it was thanks to Leslie and her team. They were more than I could ask for. Hire them for your wedding. They will not disappoint you. They put love and dedication into their work, and the end result is impeccable!

Sent on 07/13/2011