1751 W. 33rd Street, Suite 110, Edmond, OK 73013 Map · Phone number

bride and her groomsmen
26062dfd0c62cafd 22

8 Reviews for Allyson VinZant Events

Courtney · Married on 05/23/2015

When I got engaged, I knew that planning a wedding in Oklahoma all the way from Los Angeles would be next to impossible, and as a bride, I wanted a ZERO stress year. I came to wedding wire, and interviewed 4 planners over the phone who I thought would be a good fit. Allyson was the LAST person I talked to over the phone, and we just clicked. Everyone else had used buzzwords that I didn't want to hear - "barn" being one of those words...Nothing against ladies who was "rustic" or "shabby chic" "oklahoma" weddings, but it was exactly what I DIDN'T WANT. Kill me before you see burlap at my wedding. Allyson completely understood. Her portfolio is impressive, and really showed how creative she could be.

We met with Allyson about 7-8 times before the wedding, each time we flew in for catering tastings, venue selection, party rentals, etc. (though I talked to her over email/phone weekly for 14 months). We hired her for her full planning services. I didn't even have to lift a finger. Allyson understood that I didn't want to be SUPER involved in picking every detail, and I totally trusted her to provide me with options that fit my theme and budget.

Not only is she an amazing wedding planner, but she is also the NICEST person. I just want to be friends with her and her dog Sprinkles for ever. lol. She's so sweet, and she put up with my insanely sarcastic weird family for over a year.

If you want something UNIQUE, and SPECIAL, and NOT LIKE EVERY OTHER OKLAHOMA BRIDE, then look no further. Allyson is THE BEST, the NICEST, and the HARDEST WORKING wedding planner you will find.

She pulled off a day that I will never forget, and neither will our guests (even with the rain). The attention to detail sets Allyson VinZant Events above and beyond any other wedding planning service in Oklahoma. And she works with the best vendors in the state, so you are sure to have the most beautiful, magical, and special wedding in the history of all weddings (next to mine). <3

Sent on 06/08/2015

I am bride who got married in Oklahoma but lives on the east coast, so planning my wedding was going to be difficult until I met with Allyson. Allyson and I had weekly conference calls that truly made me feel like I was right in Oklahoma planning along with her. The design she created for my wedding had me in tears from the moment she showed it to me to the moment I walked into the reception. Thanks to her and her team I got a wedding that blew my wildest wedding dreams out of the water.

Sent on 01/02/2013

Words can't express how much I loved working with Allyson and the whole team! After interviewing many wedding planners I met with Allyson and immediately knew she leaps and bounds above the rest. She made the planning process so easy and after the wedding I still miss our meetings! Her expertise is evident in every facet but particularly in the overall design of my reception venue. She took my ideas and transformed the area into a magical place that my friends are still talking about. Allyson if you read this- thank you from the bottom of my heart. I consider you much more than my wedding planner I consider you a dear friend. To brides looking for a wedding planner save your time and book with Allyson!

Sent on 01/01/2013