Engagement
Shoot included

About allyson magda photography

Capturing the essence of your lifetime, for generations to come!

Allyson Magda Photography is a full service boutique studio serving California bride and grooms since 2000.  Our couples benefit from our 18 years of experience in the industry, with our two of our top photographers shooting weddings professionally for over 30 years combined.

We approach every wedding in a well thought, organized approach; so when the wedding day unfolds, it's a seamless as possible from the photography standpoint, focusing on the couple's priorities, and coupled with our timeless style.

Over the years Allyson Magda Photography has had the opportunity to serve hundreds of couples, many of whom have extreme notoriety (the Zuckerberg and Hearst family to name a few).  The reason is simple, our images are timeless, our team is professional, and our business is trustworthy.  We would love to have the opportunity to serve you too!

We'd love to learn more about your day, please connect with us!  info@allysonmagda.com

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Santa Barbara, Los Angeles, Orange County

Follow allyson magda photography on

53 Reviews for allyson magda photography

Liability Insurance (1)
Slideshow (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)

I hired Jill and her assistant for 5 hours for my wedding. WOW!!!! The photographs are amazing and stunning. They arrived right on time, got right to work, made my family, husband, and friends comfortable in front of the camera, and helped wrangle family. I can't say enough good things. They got a whole bunch of angles and shots during the ceremony but were so unobtrusive that I forgot they were there. The pictures are gorgeous, both Allyson and Jill were responsive, easy to work with, and accommodating in the months and weeks leading up to the wedding. Thank you Jill for capturing gorgeous pictures of our special day!

Profile Picture Katy, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Digital Files

My husband and I hired Allyson's associate Jessica and her second shooter Murray (who was also her husband!) to photograph our wedding and we're BEYOND happy with our photos. Jessica & Murray were EVERYTHING - they were extremely personable and easy to work with (they're seriously amazing humans), they found the best lighting and settings in our space, came up with the best poses and shots, and they both have an incredible artistic eye. We didn't have engagement photos taken, but Jessica and Murray offered to meet us for coffee a few months prior to our wedding to get to know us - they rock! We have received dozens and dozens of compliments on our photos and our friends and family won't stop gushing about them. Allyson was also easy to work with, professional, and did a wonderful job proofing our photos. They seriously all look stunning! We cannot recommend this company more highly and especially urge you to book Jessica & Murray - you will not be disappointed!!!

Profile Picture Stacy, 5/6/17, 3 Reviews

Proofs
Save the Date
7 AWARDS

16 ENDORSEMENTS
We love working with Allyson & her team! They are always smiling, calm under pressure, and create breathtaking work! Exactly the kind of energy and talent you want surrounding you on your big day! We can't say enough good things about them!

I finally had the pleasure of working with Allyson after having worked with a few of her photographers. She was everything her reputation had prepared me for. Cheerful, friendly, an absolute professional, and her work speaks for itself. My bride and groom and their families could not have been happier with the memories Allyson captured. I have also worked many times with Allyson's associate photographer, Jill. Both of these women are extremely talented and just a joy to work with!

From private Ranch events, to some of our most incredible weddings, Allyson Magda Photography has been a part of so many memories at the historic Santa Margarita Ranch. Their style captures the Ranch in a very special way, not to mention how fabulous Allyson and her team are to work with. As Allyson Magda Photography launches to new levels of success and fame, we're thrilled to be a continuing part of their journey and proud to recommend them!

Allyson and I worked on a fabulous Ocean/Ranch wedding which required creativity and hard work. She was fantastic.

Allyson Magda Photography captures every moment of your "Wedding Day"! Creative and Amazing photo's of your special day... for a lifetime of Memories!

102 PROS I KNOW

Events

7305 morro road ste 202, Atascadero, CA 93422   See On Map
805-459-2704 (phone)
allyson magda photography is a wedding photographer from san luis obispo, paso robles and carmel. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Big Sur, Paso Robles, and San Luis Obispo. allyson magda photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Central Coast wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in timeless imagery!!!.