Saint Simons Island, GA 31522 Map · Phone number

About Ally Moline Events

Our goal at Ally Moline Events is to help make your big day a success! From weddings and rehearsal dinners to Bridal and Baby showers, we got you covered. We offer a wide range of planning services from full service planning, to partial service and day of coordination. Call or email today for your personalized quote!

• Sunshine & Sangria Weddings
be8385e57656b8ce 1479475477925 ally moline events bbp1298
img4183

9 Reviews for Ally Moline Events

Lindsay · Married on 09/02/2018

Where to start?!?! I start with a tremendous thank you to Ally! We heard she was the best with coordinating weddings and I hired her to handle my daughter's wedding. Did I mention she's in Georgia and we're in Hollywood, Florida? We started with emails and phone conversations and she handled all our vendors and our ideas. She firmly but kindly managed the vendors when they were late or not delivering what was agreed upon. When the gobo broke, the vendor said "oh well" but Superwoman Ally managed to get another there in record time. Same with rehearsal dinner. She managed that as well. Knowing the bridal party wanted to do speeches at the venue for rehearsal dinner, ally swung into action and there was an amplifier and microphone set up and ready to go. She field goaled every obstacle and if anything went wrong no one including my daughter or me knew about it. I cannot say anything other than Ally called us back in record time, answered emails faster than I could type them and was the glue that held everything together. She's worth her weight in gold. Thank you Ally!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Erin · Married on 06/10/2017

We hired Ally as our day of coordinator for our St. Simons wedding in June. I really don't know what we would have done without her! She worked very hard the entire night to make sure everything ran smoothly. She would even check on me, my husband and our parents to make sure we were happy and never had an empty drink in our hand. Ally is sweet as can be and was a dream to work with. It's obvious that she loves her job and will do everything she can to make your wedding the best day ever. Thank you Ally!!!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Kristen · Married on 10/08/2016

It was such a blessing to have Ally as a part of our wedding day. We were supposed to get married in Saint Simon's but had to re plan our wedding in 3 days thanks to Hurricane Matthew. No bride ever imagines having to go through something like that, but with Ally on my team, we were able to make our wedding happen with ease! From the rehearsal to the entire wedding day, Ally was on top of it and I couldn't imagine not having her there.

Sent on 10/19/2016

Award

• Bobbi Brinkman Photography Wedding Photographers

When you want someone who cares as much if not more about your wedding as you do and will do whatever it takes to make your vision a reality and (much better than any Pintrest board you pinned) and always having your back and making sure you are treated with respect and kindness while working with the rest of your wedding day team then make booking her your priority. Her leadership, compassion and creative ideas will have you and your family enjoying and being present for your day!! Alley is a respected member of the wedding community and its always fabbo for all involved when she is leading the wedding day!! In a industry full of "wedding planners" Alley brings real, practical, problem solving, and people skills to each of her events with calmness and enthusiasm that is second to none!! If you want to be a part of your wedding and soak up the moments then book ALLY MOLINE EVENTS!

• Saint Simons Island, 31522 See on map
    Location of (Ally Moline Events)