11138 Q Street, Omaha, NE 68134 Map · Phone number

About Allure Photographic

Allure Photographic is a husband and wife studio located in Omaha, Nebraska. We shoot primarily in Nebraska, Iowa, Colorado, and South Dakota, but we have also shot several destination weddings to include Hawaii, Jamaica, and resorts in Colorado.
Our style can be described as a personal documentation of a wedding day with some minor assistance in posing or setups at certain times of the day. We may make a suggestion to achieve a look when our presence won't be intrusive, but for the majority of the day we like to just document what is happening. Our schedule is very loose as we will plan a tentative itinerary for the day, but we are there for your whole day, so if things run a little behind you can rest assured that we aren't watching a clock. We really like to have fun and to get to know the people that are around us. Many of our clients are lifetime clients and great friends.
We have been in business for about ten years and we have shot on average of about 35 weddings per year. As members of PPA and ISPWP, we strive to meet the standards of those organizations and to achieve the best customer service and the highest quality of photography we can offer. If you are getting married we would love to show you how we can make your day one to remember.

This was such a sweet couple during their first dance. This is what I love so much about what I do.
f05fed46442be1cf 1207380793791 gal2 img3
A perfect moment of the Best Man being ever so careful.
A quiet couple just about to say "I Do".
A quiet couple just about to say "I Do".
All cousins that couldn't wait for their big moment.
All cousins that couldn't wait for their big moment.
We were doing a mini session after the ceremony and we came across this red wall. The wind was...
These ladies were so fun and wanted to be models for a day with their paparazzi.
She insisted on dancing with him, but he didn't know how to dance with a girl, so she showed him....
This was shot in a resort room in Ocho Rios, Jamaica.
This was shot in a resort room in Ocho Rios, Jamaica.
I was just running ahead of the newly married couple in downtown Old Market of Omaha, Nebraska.
We didn't really trash the dress, but we did have fun in the Old Market of Omaha, Nebraska.
f05fed46442be1cf 1207380793791 gal2 img3

2 Reviews for Allure Photographic

Jennifer · Married on 09/21/2013

Lani did great! She was a "jack of all trades" the day of my wedding! She was right in there taking pictures without being intrusive. She help keep us all on task. She gave me pointers on how to do my make-up for the best look in pictures. Even though she was dealing with personal medical issues she was professional and did great work!

Sent on 10/05/2013

Carole · Married on 07/06/2013

1.2
      0.0
      0.5
      1.5
      3.0
      1.0

This is a really hard review to write. I clicked with Lani the moment I met her. I was so excited to have her photograph our wedding. She was so great at our wedding & took a lot of beautiful pictures. She would even show them to us on her camera. I couldn't wait to see them. And I'm still waiting to see some of them. Or wedding was in July. We still do not have some of the most important pictures from our wedding day. None of us cutting the cake, our first dance, dancing with our parents, pictures of us after the ceremony. I'm glad I didn't wait to get the picture of us with our 'Thank you' sign to send out my thank you cards(we don't have that either). I'm heartbroken. I lay awake at night thinking about what I can do to try to get what we paid for. I feel like I've been taken advantage of. We've sent emails & called. Lani was our most expensive vendor we used for our wedding. She takes great pictures. But why ruin that with bad service afterward? We wanted to print pictures for our parents for Christmas. We have some, but why not give us some of the most important ones?

Sent on 12/24/2013

Allure Photographic FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Thank You Cards

• 11138 Q Street Omaha, 68134 See on map