766 Sunset Vista Drive, Fort Myers, FL 33919 Map · Phone number

Photos 14 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

12 Reviews for Allure Creative Group, LLC

Lynn · Married on 12/03/2019

How do you describe perfection? Simple, Kristy from Allure Creative Group. She is the absolute best at her craft. After getting so overwhelmed with hiring vendors and trying to do everything ourselves we hired her to help us sort through the mess we got ourselves into. She went above and beyond in every aspect of this and turned our unorganized mess into a simple and elegant process. She took what little details and ideas we had and turned it into our dream wedding. Its hard to understand all the details that go into a wedding unless of course you have been through one and Kristy has most certainly done that. Her meetings with us were extremely detailed and thorough. she doesnt miss a beat and guides you with ease through this difficult process. She is an amazing person and has an unbelievable passion for her work. Simply put, if you want your dream wedding, hire her! Our only regret with our wedding was not hiring her first! Thank you Kristy, you were amazing!!

Sent on 10/18/2012

Margaret · Married on 02/02/2018

Absolutely loved working with Kristy! My husband and I were planning everything remotely from Chicago, having Kristy there in Fort Myers was invaluable. We booked for a day of coordinator - but she does so much more than that. From recommending other vendors and negotiating to reviewing contracts, coordinating all the day of timeline and details, multiple phone calls throughout the process and in-person meeting the week of (due to us being remote the rest of the time), Kristy went above and beyond - she even let us have items shipped directly to her so that we would not have to transport down! I must be honest, I always considered having a wedding planner to be a luxury and I never thought I would be the type of bride to have one, but Kristy was absolutely essential and more than worth every penny of service. She listened to our needs, had excellent suggestions, coordinated everything seamlessly and created the most beautiful day during which my husband and I had no need to worry and could just enjoy the time and people with us celebrating! If you are thinking of using a wedding coordinator at all, go with Kristy - my husband and I cannot stress enough how much her help and presence coordinating improved one of the most important days of our lives. 100% would recommend Kristy and her team to anyone planning an event in the Fort Myers area!

Sent on 02/11/2018

Laura · Married on 10/22/2016

We hired Kristy to be our day of coordinator for our October wedding in Sanibel and her effort and support exceeded my expectations! Kristy stayed connected with me throughout - reviewing contracts, open items, timing, invitations, seating charts, and more. She is extremely professional, organized, and helpful! We would text, facetime, and talk as I needed which was so helpful! She had excellent ideas on decorations and logistics based on an outdoor wedding setting. She worked seamlessly with the other vendors, coordinated the prep details and day events (welcome party and wedding day), and made sure everything was seamless. Kristy took the stress out of the big and little details - I would recommend her as an essential part of any wedding - the value Kristy brings exceeds expectations, she was more than a day of coordinator! I can't thank Kristy enough for her energy, effort, and support during the planning of my wedding and the actual wedding weekend - she is outstanding!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Award

Allure Creative Group, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• A Chair Affair
    A Chair Affair Wedding Rentals

Everyone at Allure Creative Group is very professional and understanding. Kristy is an amazing coordinator, and helps keep the wedding stress-free for the bridge and groom. Highly recommend to anyone!

• 766 Sunset Vista Drive Fort Myers, 33919 See on map