Allure Bridals

1.4
      2.5
      2.0
      1.0

I recently bought a dress from Allure. I paid the extra money and ordered the dress hollow to hem to my height. I got the dress in and tried it on. It ended up being about 4" too long. The bridal salon that I am working with was very helpful and said they would return the dress or they would fix it for me for free because I spent the extra money so I would not have to spend more to have the lace lifted off the dress and then put back on to get it to the right length. Because we had a little extra time, the dress was returned to headquarters in Memphis, TN to have the mistake fixed. I just got home from trying on the dress again. The lace layer and the satin layer of the dress was fixed and looked very nice. The pleat work was messed up around the waistband, and the tulle layers on the inside were still too long. The cotton layer on the very inside of the dress I found rolled into a ball and pinned up. I am not happy about this at all. I have paid a decent amount of money for this dress and paid extra to have it fit correctly. I am very displeased with how it has come out and that I have to have somebody else fix the mistake. There is so much that I love about this dress that I don't want to return it, but at this point, I don't think that I would have ordered from your company again nor would I tell anybody that I know to. Normally I am not one to complain, but sometimes people need to know that there is a problem in order for it to be fixed. I hope that what I have said helps other brides and bridesmaids down the road have a much better experience when it comes to the quality craftsmanship of their dresses.

Sent on 06/28/2013