Tampa, FL 33647 Map · Phone number

• Videos 10

10 Reviews for Allura Studios

Giselle · Married on 10/28/2018

Amazing!

Miriam Salgado was my photographer through Allura Studios and she was AMAZING! the quality of my pictures are breath taking. Everyone at my wedding loved my engagement pictures that I had displayed and they loved how Miriam worked and how sociable she was with everyone at my wedding.

Sent on 02/28/2019

Laura · Married on 03/24/2018

Straight out of a fairytale!!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Alex · Married on 07/29/2017

Mir and Sergio did a surprise proposal shoot and video for me and my girlfriend at Clearwater Beach. The experience with them including the initial contact and planning process, the shoot itself, and photo/video selecting afterwards was top notch and professional. Mir even made some great suggestions for the day of such as getting a bottle of champagne, which she helped bring to the beach for me. The photos and video themselves are stunning! Price point is good compared to other photographers I contacted in the Tampa area.

They both have amazing talent and equally important, are easy going and fun to work with.

I would give them 6 stars, but it only allows me 5 stars. Would strongly recommend her to anyone! Thanks Mir and Sergio for everything!

Sent on 02/28/2017