P.O. Box 729, Hammonton, NJ 08037 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About AllisonAnne Studios

I, Allison Gallagher, never thought in a million years I would be photographing weddings and liking it (um.., by the way, I am LOVING IT)!! When I was in art school (graduated from Art Institute of Philadelphia 2001) My teachers constantly told me that my strongpoint was capturing the individuality of a person when putting them in front of my lens, but I aspired to be a high-end product photographer in no other then NYC!! Well, one thing lead to another and life happened as it usually does and I found myself intrigued with shooting weddings in a certain style, a different style. The universe lead me to be an assitant for a guy (maybe one day I will tell his name on here, I think he would hate it!) He is an AWESOME photographer and helped me develop a fun, crazy, way outside the box approach to wedding photography and I will be forever grateful for his patience for my unnerving fear and sometimes absolute mental breakdowns on the job. BUT since then I hit the ground running and will never ever stop. I have aspirations to make it BIG in this business for no other reason then because I am highly competitive and driven and absolutely love what I do each and every day. What a gift! To survive in this business today you have to think fast, move fast, and be ready for change at all times. I am up for the challange ask anyone or just watch me work!! So far it has all exceded my WILDEST DREAMS!!
I have been married since May 2003. The wedding planning process is a big deal- I know! I take pride in lending a helping hand through the entire process. My goal with every single client is to give 150% of myself, my art, and my services. I do not take what I do lightly for even a second, I am way to passionate for that. The end result of my work is the REAL emotional story of your day. I thank God every day (no lie) for my talent and the willingness to remain humble and teachable!! Bring it on!

I have to admit I was dreading that ( writing something about myself) But THAT......that was fun.
Follow AllisonAnne Studios on

25 Reviews for AllisonAnne Studios

AllisonAnne Studios 1
AllisonAnne Studios 2
AllisonAnne Studios 3
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Ford · Married on 07/14/2018

Absolutely Amazing Photographer

Allison was recommended to us by a friend of ours, and we are incredibly grateful to that friend. Allison is an absolutely amazing photographer and the perfect person to have around on your wedding day. Leading up to it, she always made herself available to answer questions and provide support. And from the moment she walked through the door on the day of the wedding, she was ready to go providing emotional support, making us laugh, and rearranging my mom's house to get the perfect dress photos. She made my husband and I feel incredibly comfortable and at ease in front of the camera and she took some truly amazing photos of the day. I feel so lucky to have her photos and the album she made for us to remember the day by. I would 100% recommend her to a friend and I'm sure I'll be hiring her again in the future. THANK YOU ALLISON!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Ami · Married on 11/17/2017

Allison was wonderful to work with for our wedding. We joke that my husband is Chandler Bing when it comes to taking pictures so I was little bit nervous. We did the engagement shot which really helped both of us be a little more comfortable in front of the camera and we got to know Allison and her style which definitely helped the process.

She was the second thing we booked after the venue. Allison helped me from start to finish and answered my questions quickly and professionally. She helped with everything from the day of timeline to a little last minute family picture drama!

I can not recommend her enough. We received our photos about a month after the wedding and we couldn't be happier with the outcome. She really captured the day for both of us. There were a lot of laughs and she didn't miss any of them!

Sent on 01/16/2018
    AllisonAnne Studios 4
    AllisonAnne Studios 5

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

Allison amazed us. My husband and I have been together for 8 years and he's always absolutely hated photos of himself so choosing a photographer was going to be tough. I knew we needed someone with not only talent but with the right personality. For years Allison's photos would pop on my newsfeed and I was always so impressed. I met her briefly while doing hair for a wedding and loved her vibe. Happily she was available on our day so I booked her immediately. Not only did we have a blast with her but she made what I thought may be the most stressful part of the wedding really easy and fun. She gives incredible yet subtle direction while also capturing candid intimate moments which is EXACTLY what we wanted. We received the sweetest personalized USB, looked through our photos, and my husband said "I look handsome" I almost fell off the couch. Our day was perfect and thanks to Allison we have these forever images that I don't think we'll ever get tired of looking at! It is so obvious that she loves what she does and has such a passion for it. You need her to be your wedding photographer.

Sent on 10/21/2017
    AllisonAnne Studios 6

• Kiss n' Makeup Artistry
    Kiss n' Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

When I have a bride that booked AllisonAnne Studios, I instantly get so excited because she is the absolute best photographer! She captured photos in such a beautiful way! She has done all my family photos and I highly recommend her for your wedding!

• 80 South Productions
    80 South Productions Wedding Videographers

I have worked with Allison many times and she is great. I would highly recommend Allison to all my clients.

• P.O. Box 729 Hammonton, 08037 See on map