Pittsburgh, PA 15295 Map · Phone number

About Allison Roth Studio

Put your beauty in the hands of a professional on your wedding day! Allison Roth Studio offers on location airbrush makeup, eyelash extensions and hair styling. With over 20 years of experience Allison will help you create your dream bridal look for each member of your bridal party from the flower girl to the grandmothers!

It's all in the application! All makeup is not created equal. Don't let a bad application of inferior airbrush makeup or cakey foundation ruin the most important day of your life. Only premium professional makeup is used. Both traditional and airbrush foundations are available at the same rate. Schedule a trial to discuss the best option for you.

Your makeup and lashes will look flawless and last all night through dancing, crying and humid weather! The only thing you need to touch up are your lips...touch up kit is included. Please visit website for more details on services and pricing.

Follow Allison Roth Studio on

Leeann Marie Photography - MOG and MOB
katie h08
stephanie fall
Allison Roth Studio
Bridesmaids - Beautiful daughters of the bride.
Makeup and Hair

Allison Roth Studio 7
  • Breanna

Breanna · Married on 08/17/2019

Look no further!

Allison was an absolute dream to work with! My husband and I planned our wedding from Texas, and Allison rescheduled my HMU trial multiple times when I was having issues with travel. She constantly worked to make sure that I had no worries for my hair & makeup for the big day! On the day of the wedding, her and her team (Mary Beth & Shannon) worked flawlessly on all of the HMU for my bridal party, mothers, flower girl & me. I received so many complements on my hair and makeup and I absolutely loved how the pictures turned out! Do not miss your opportunity to work with Allison! She will not let you down!

Sent on 09/09/2019
    Allison Roth Studio 8
    Allison Roth Studio 9
    Allison Roth Studio 10
    Allison Roth Studio 11

Ashley · Married on 06/15/2019

Allison was a dream come true...

To sum up everything in this review, I can simply state that Allison was a dream come true... She goes out of her way to make sure you are comfortable with everything before your big day. With every worry and fear that comes with wedding planning, being stressed about your makeup will not be one of them! She made me feel like a supermodel! She went above and beyond for me on my big day and I feel really bad for the brides who are missing out on Allison. She’s so talented and so sweet and our personalities just clicked so well. I’ve already decided that my next big occasion will enlist Allison’s talents to beautify me again! Don’t miss out, she’s a total rockstar and will make you look like one too!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Allison Roth Studio's reply:

Aww, Ashley thank you so much! I really love what I do and it really fills my heart to read this. I enjoyed working with you so much and I am thrilled that you were happy. I look forward to seeing you again for your next event!

Blessings and best wishes!
    Allison xo

Jen · Married on 05/25/2019

Allison is amazing! I got so many compliments about my make-up on my wedding day. She was flexible too...I live the whole way in Greensburg and she traveled the whole way there to do my make-up for the day. Also, the Xtreme lashes are amazing and I highly recommend Allison for them. I love them so much that I have been going back now for two months since my wedding to keep up with them.

Sent on 07/01/2011

Allison Roth Studio FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 135.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 14

• Steady Creek Cinema
    Steady Creek Cinema Wedding Videographers

Allison in three words: genuine, artistic, and passionate. She has great communication skills and goes above and beyond for her clients. She is a professional beauty expert and knows how to make brides look damn good on their wedding day! Her team has won multiple awards and continues to provide excellent service to bridal parties in the burgh. We highly recommend Allison Roth Studio for your special day. :) Cheers, Bethany & Andrew

• Stacy Wescoe Photographer
    Stacy Wescoe Photographer Wedding Photographers

Allison is beyond incredible in every way - precise, friendly, and always providing a gorgeous look every time without fail. I've worked with her on numerous occasions (for weddings and boudoir), and she always comes through 100% in how gorgeous the makeup looks in both in person and in the final product of the image, regardless of the look desired by the client. This even includes 90 degree days with the worst humidity imaginable. Additionally you'd never guess my bride had just (willingly! ;)) endured an hour of images in such heat -- still looking absolutely flawless!

• Right Down The Aisle
    Right Down The Aisle Wedding Decor & Lighting

Makeup pro, Allison Roth rocks! She'll give you a gorgeous flawless wedding "face," — because nobody knows bridal makeup and eyelash extensions like Allison.