Allison Roth Studio

Pittsburgh, PA View map

Put your beauty in the hands of a professional on your wedding day! Allison Roth has been offering on location airbrush makeup and helping brides create their dream look for 10 years. Everyone in your bridal party, from your maid of honor to your grandmothers, will have the attention to detail that Allison is know for.

It's all in the application! All makeup is not created equal. Don't let a bad application of inferior airbrush makeup or cakey foundation ruin the most important day of your life. Only premium professional makeup is used. Both traditional and airbrush foundations are available at the same rate. Hair services are also available, please inquire.

Your makeup and lashes will look flawless and last all night through dancing, crying and humid weather! The only thing you need to touch up are your lips...touch up kit is included. Please visit website for more details on services and pricing. www.allisonrothstudio.com Over 25 years experience as a professional makeup artist.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$90

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$90

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Kiersten
    Kiersten Y. Married on 06/04/2021

Simply the best! So happy!

I cannot say enough good things about Allison! She came to the hotel we were getting ready at with two additional hair and makeup stylists. She did my hair and makeup, and the two other stylists did my bridesmaids, my mom, and my step mom's hair. My mom, step mom, and MOH also had their makeup done. Everyone looked amazing! She came to do my hair and makeup trial at my house. We didn't get the hair perfect that day, and she reached out to ask if she could come back and do a second trial because she wanted to make sure it was going to be perfect for my wedding day! She is so easy to talk to and made my trials and wedding day relaxing and fun! I didn't even know that I could look as beautiful as I did on my wedding day. I kept saying I looked angelic! My hair AND makeup held throughout the whole day-- even all the happy tears!
    Allison Married on 02/20/2021

Beautiful inside and out!

Allison Roth Studio was my on-site Hair and Makeup team for my wedding and I would highly recommend them! Allison was great to communicate with leading up to the event, we had a great trial, and she provided a top notch team of professionals to do wedding day hair and makeup for my bridal party and women in my family. The hair and makeup was long lasting and photographed very well! Allison is passionate about making you feel like the best version of yourself, comfortable, and confident. Her style is classic and timeless, it was such a joy to spend time with Allison and her team getting ready in the hotel suite!

Allison Roth Studio's reply:

Aww Allison, thank you! This is so sweet! We really enjoyed working with you, your friends and family on your wedding day!
  • Erin
    Erin Married on 08/23/2019

She is amazing!!

Allison did an amazing job on everyone's makeup for my wedding! She is so friendly and extremely talented. I had a bunch of changes leading up to the day and she was always so patient and nice in her emails. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist at their wedding 😍

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Allison Roth Studio 1
Exclusive

Steady Creek Cinema Steady Creek Cinema Wedding Videographers

Allison in three words: genuine, artistic, and passionate. She has great communication skills and goes above and beyond for her clients. She is a professional beauty expert and knows how to make brides look damn good on their wedding day! Her team has won multiple awards and continues to provide excellent service to bridal parties in the burgh. We highly recommend Allison Roth Studio for your special day. :) Cheers, Bethany & Andrew

Stacy Wescoe Photographer Stacy Wescoe Photographer Wedding Photographers

Allison is beyond incredible in every way - precise, friendly, and always providing a gorgeous look every time without fail. I've worked with her on numerous occasions (for weddings and boudoir), and she always comes through 100% in how gorgeous the makeup looks in both in person and in the final product of the image, regardless of the look desired by the client. This even includes 90 degree days with the worst humidity imaginable. Additionally you'd never guess my bride had just (willingly! ;)) endured an hour of images in such heat -- still looking absolutely flawless!

Right Down The Aisle Right Down The Aisle Wedding Decor & Lighting

Makeup pro, Allison Roth rocks! She'll give you a gorgeous flawless wedding "face," — because nobody knows bridal makeup and eyelash extensions like Allison.

Pittsburgh
Location of (Allison Roth Studio)

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding