Pittsburgh, PA 15295 Map Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Allison Roth Studio

Put your beauty in the hands of a professional on your wedding day! Allison Roth has been offering on location airbrush makeup and helping brides create their dream look for 10 years. Everyone in your bridal party, from your maid of honor to your grandmothers, will have the attention to detail that Allison is know for.

It's all in the application! All makeup is not created equal. Don't let a bad application of inferior airbrush makeup or cakey foundation ruin the most important day of your life. Only premium professional makeup is used. Both traditional and airbrush foundations are available at the same rate. Hair services are also available, please inquire.

Your makeup and lashes will look flawless and last all night through dancing, crying and humid weather! The only thing you need to touch up are your lips...touch up kit is included. Please visit website for more details on services and pricing. www.allisonrothstudio.com Over 25 years experience as a professional makeup artist.

Follow Allison Roth Studio on

59 Reviews for Allison Roth Studio

• Erin

Erin 路 Married on 08/23/2019

She is amazing!!

Allison did an amazing job on everyone's makeup for my wedding! She is so friendly and extremely talented. I had a bunch of changes leading up to the day and she was always so patient and nice in her emails. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist at their wedding 馃槏

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Breanna

Breanna 路 Married on 08/17/2019

Look no further!

Allison was an absolute dream to work with! My husband and I planned our wedding from Texas, and Allison rescheduled my HMU trial multiple times when I was having issues with travel. She constantly worked to make sure that I had no worries for my hair & makeup for the big day! On the day of the wedding, her and her team (Mary Beth & Shannon) worked flawlessly on all of the HMU for my bridal party, mothers, flower girl & me. I received so many complements on my hair and makeup and I absolutely loved how the pictures turned out! Do not miss your opportunity to work with Allison! She will not let you down!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Ashley 路 Married on 06/15/2019

Allison was a dream come true...

To sum up everything in this review, I can simply state that Allison was a dream come true... She goes out of her way to make sure you are comfortable with everything before your big day. With every worry and fear that comes with wedding planning, being stressed about your makeup will not be one of them! She made me feel like a supermodel! She went above and beyond for me on my big day and I feel really bad for the brides who are missing out on Allison. She鈥檚 so talented and so sweet and our personalities just clicked so well. I鈥檝e already decided that my next big occasion will enlist Allison鈥檚 talents to beautify me again! Don鈥檛 miss out, she鈥檚 a total rockstar and will make you look like one too!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Allison Roth Studio's reply:

Aww, Ashley thank you so much! I really love what I do and it really fills my heart to read this. I enjoyed working with you so much and I am thrilled that you were happy. I look forward to seeing you again for your next event!

Blessings and best wishes!
    Allison xo

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Allison Roth Studio FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 90.00
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 90.00
    $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Men's Grooming
    Mult. Stylists
    Salon
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Allison Roth Studio 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Steady Creek Cinema Wedding Videographers

Allison in three words: genuine, artistic, and passionate. She has great communication skills and goes above and beyond for her clients. She is a professional beauty expert and knows how to make brides look damn good on their wedding day! Her team has won multiple awards and continues to provide excellent service to bridal parties in the burgh. We highly recommend Allison Roth Studio for your special day. :) Cheers, Bethany & Andrew

• Stacy Wescoe Photographer Wedding Photographers

Allison is beyond incredible in every way - precise, friendly, and always providing a gorgeous look every time without fail. I've worked with her on numerous occasions (for weddings and boudoir), and she always comes through 100% in how gorgeous the makeup looks in both in person and in the final product of the image, regardless of the look desired by the client. This even includes 90 degree days with the worst humidity imaginable. Additionally you'd never guess my bride had just (willingly! ;)) endured an hour of images in such heat -- still looking absolutely flawless!

• Right Down The Aisle
    Right Down The Aisle Wedding Decor & Lighting

Makeup pro, Allison Roth rocks! She'll give you a gorgeous flawless wedding "face," 鈥 because nobody knows bridal makeup and eyelash extensions like Allison.

• Pittsburgh See on map
    Location of (Allison Roth Studio)