11939 Tramway Drive, Cincinnati, OH 45241 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

3 Reviews for Alleen Company

Shirley · Married on 06/23/2012

We rented a large tent, tables, chairs, tablecloths, a dance floor, and colored lanterns from the Alleen Company. The ladies there are amazing to work with! I always felt so welcomed and at ease when I worked with them. Ericka is amazing! She worked with me to help bring the cost of the rentals down when I told here we were on a budget and we didn't need all the high end equipment. She helped me plan everything from what I would need, the colors, and the layout of the tent. I called and emailed her constantly changing things around and she did it without question. I loved meeting with her to go through everything. I always got a quick response when I called or emailed, and if Ericka wasn't there to help me she would set me up with another lady there who could. They took care of all the essentials under the tent. When they set the dance floor up it looked a little small so I called to ask if we could add some more and they brought it out the next morning. Some of the rentals are a little pricey, but well worth it with the quality of service you receive. I could not be happier with this company! Any time I was getting stressed or nervous they would assure me everything would be okay and even send me little emails to see how everything was going. Best customer service I have ever had!

Sent on 07/19/2012

Lynn · Married on 07/25/2010

This was an easy company to work with and were willing to adjust our order as our guest list size changed. They offered suggestions and didn't have any "hidden" costs.

Sent on 07/29/2010

The Alleen Company did a great job for me at my wedding.

Sent on 09/23/2013