Tucson, AZ 85714 Map · Phone number

About All You Need is Love

Each ceremony and couple is unique and individual. I am of the belief that no two weddings should ever be the same, and no officiant should ever be standardized. Writing a ceremony takes great time and special care, and I like to inject the couple's personalities and anecdotes into it so that the commitment is more honest.

All You Need is Love is my belief for a wedding. Catering mostly to the LGBT community, I am all inclusive with the couples I work with. I honor all beliefs and philosophies from spiritual to secular.

It would be my honor to deliver your ceremony on such a special day.

Contact me today for your FREE consultation:

(303) 242-0774

allyouneedisloveco.com

www.allyouneedisloveco.com

NOTE: While many different religious beliefs are listed under services I perform, I do not belong to any specific religion. I honor all philosophies, and I am willing to cater to your specific belief, if you wish to have a non-secular officiant perform your ceremony.

Follow All You Need is Love on

wedding
logo501287prin

2 Reviews for All You Need is Love

Allison · Married on 11/29/2016

My husband and I were recently lucky enough to have Stephanie officiate our intimate wedding ceremony. Not only was she professional in every possible manner, but she also prioritized making sure her (very important!) part in our ceremony was harmonious with our overall vision. She made herself available to us leading up to the ceremony and was happy to answer questions and provide her expert input. When our special day arrived, she was supportive and thorough. We obviously couldn't have had our special day without her, but when it was all said and done, I can't imagine having any other person preside over our nuptials!

Now I feel I should also mention that I've known Stephanie for a very long time, but just because someone is a friend (or practically family) doesn't mean that doing business with them is always easy...or even the right choice. Doing business with Stephanie was a joy, and I am so very happy such a great individual joined my husband and I. Thank you, Stephanie!

Sent on 01/19/2017

Clare · Married on 10/09/2015

Stephanie was our officiant at our wedding in October of 2015. She is the best. We had very specific needs for our ceremony and she meet them all. She custom wrote a ceremony for us that included both of our very different religious beliefs. She made the whole process easy and stress free. Not only is she a great wedding officiant but she is a great person too!

Sent on 06/29/2016