15 Oak Hill Ave, Wrentham, MA 02093 Map · Phone number
Package Price $500
Availability Check your date

About All You Need Events, LLC

All You Need Events, LLC. celebrates the unique style and nature of every person. We believe that every couple/person should be celebrated and should be able to focus on enjoying their day – whether it be a wedding or anniversary or birthday party. Let us handle all of the details and stresses so you can just relax and focus on you!

My sister and I wanted to start our own business after working at a banquet hall for many years and after planning many anniversaries, birthday parties and baby/bridal showers for our friends and family (along with Sarah’s wedding). We found that too many couples/people focus on the small details instead of enjoying themselves and the celebrations. Sarah and I want to take any worry off of your shoulders and put it on ours. Our goal is to focus on what you want and to make you happy.

Along with our detailed planning/coordination skills, Sarah and I both love creating and putting together items that fit the décor of your event. We want to work with you and make your visions come to life.

We are based outside of Philadelphia, PA AND outside of Boston, MA but we are willing to travel to any location.

About Me:

Aside from my passion for planning, I am obsessed with soccer and enjoy waterskiing. I adore my daughter and watching her grow brings me the greatest joy. My two dogs are 100% family and they believe they are people too. I have a degree in Professional Writing along with NSCAA soccer coaching licenses and recently completed my Wedding and Event Planning certification.

We want to treat everyone as if they are a part of our family or as if they are our best friend. We want to keep a small business feel and give each person 100% of our attention.

Follow All You Need Events, LLC on

All You Need Events, LLC 3
All You Need Events, LLC 4
All You Need Events, LLC 5

Arlynn Shoughrow · Married on 10/06/2019

Megan is an amazing event planner and is so easy to work with!

Working with Megan was an absolute pleasure? She was always professional and prompt with every step of the process. Megan is a seasoned expert in event planning and knows how to work with vendors and all things related to wedding coordination and planning. We used Megan throughout the entire wedding process. We could not have been more pleased! She kept everyone on time and to task with great kindness and tact and she always went above and beyond with anything that came up! I highly recommend her services and have recommended her to others as well.

Sent on 10/21/2019

lillian man · Married on 08/03/2019

Go with Megan - you'll be glad you did!

I would highly recommend Megan as a day of coordinator. At first I thought she was not responsive to email but it turns out my emails were landing in her spam folder so that was an easy fix. She has a calming demeanor and was attentive to our needs. Her prices are more than reasonable. She helped my fiance with troubleshooting when our church pew decorations unexpectedly fell apart the morning of the wedding and was a great help especially during the reception with all the little things I needed. Originally, various people like my parents questioned why a day-of coordinator was even needed. In hindsight, everyone voiced that they were glad I got one and you won't regret having Megan on your team.

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Baillie · Married on 06/22/2019

Megan as Day of Coordinator

Megan put our mind at ease that details for our wedding were handled. She helped with set up, kept us on schedule through pictures and made sure we had a plan for gifts while we left. She was easy to work with and asked us questions that made us think about things we hadn't considered before. Megan confirmed any potential changes with us and made sure we had everything we needed for our wedding.

Sent on 06/27/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

All You Need Events, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 300.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 800.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 15 Oak Hill Ave Wrentham, MA, 02093 See on map