P.O. Box 1096, Clayton, DE 19938 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About All-Tune DJ (Mike Harrell)

Hi! My name is Mike Harrell, and I am the proud Owner of All-Tune DJ. I have been a DJ since 1999, and I have performed at many venues, including reception halls, night clubs, outdoor events, and even in people's basements. In 2010, I became the "house DJ" for Salero in Rehoboth Beach, DE, and it is the primary venue where I perform during wedding season. I truly value the opportunity to perform at Salero, as it is a beautiful beachfront venue with a panoramic view of the ocean, and a high level of service and food quality. If you have not already selected a venue, I strongly suggest contacting Dawn at 302-227-8630, or www.saleroonthebeach.com. If, however, you check my availability calendar (on my website listed above) and I have an open date, I would certainly love to talk to you regarding your event!! Thank you.

All-Tune DJ (Mike Harrell)

19 Reviews for All-Tune DJ (Mike Harrell)

Mike was amazing!!!!! Such a fun DJ!! Totally there for us and accommodating to what we want. My group wasn't one who needed help getting the party going but Mike kept it going and made the night!!! Highly recommended and great priced!!!

Sent on 09/27/2014

DJ Mike was a fantastic DJ!!! He is the house DJ at Salero and I had read reviews before our wedding day that he was the best. I had read so many great things that I didn't even worry about a thing, and I didn't have a reason to!

He sent a plan for the day of with space for special requests, and a timeline. He played every song we asked him to, and at exactly the right time. It was almost as if he were in my head as imagined exactly how I wanted the reception to go. The best parts of the night were the Greek Dancing and the Line Dances. Mike got on the dance floor and did the Wobble with us. Everyone was on the dancefloor, even my 90 year-old grandpa! A big yes and THANK YOU to DJ Mike for making our big day so incredible. I wish we could go back!!!

Sent on 09/12/2014

Kristen · Married on 08/03/2013

Mike was AWESOME! My guests are still telling me what an awesome job he did and how this was one of the best receptions they have been to because the music was amazing ALL night! There was never any down time where the dance floor was empty. I had an extensive list of song requests due to the fact that I asked for them on our RSVP cards but he made sure to squeeze them all in at just the perfect time. Thank you Mike for making our wedding a blast!

Sent on 08/19/2013

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• AAA Entertainment
    AAA Entertainment Wedding DJs

One of the best! Personally trained by me in 1999, Mike has exceeded all expectations of a high quality emcee, DJ and wedding reception coordinator!

• Sam Ellis Photography
    Sam Ellis Photography Wedding Photographers

Mike is one of the BEST in the area!

• P.O. Box 1096 Clayton, 19938 See on map