Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About All Traditions

Congratulations on your engagement!

This is an exciting time for you and your family. If you are ready to truly enjoy your engagement and wedding day, you are ready to review the services of All Traditions.

Choose from day-only wedding coordination to full-event wedding planning. Our wedding planner can help you schedule, plan and keep to your budget and suggest appropriate and reputable vendors, so that your money is spent wisely and prioritized on what is important to you. An All Traditions wedding consultant can even save you money by suggesting less expensive alternatives. While we are very experienced at helping out-of-area brides plan the Central Coast wedding of their dreams, our wedding coordinator is also very willing to travel to other locations.

We also offer a complete line of invitations, accessories, bouquet preservation, linens and other rentals. We are your one-stop wedding center!

We invite you to explore our website at www.alltraditions.net and discover what we have to offer. Visit our galleries page to view photos of past weddings and our applause page to read testimonials from many of our former brides.

All Traditions has provided services for weddings all along the California Coast in these beautiful cities: Santa Barbara, Santa Maria, San Luis Obispo, Arroyo Grande, Avila Beach, Pismo Beach, Nipomo, Atascadero, Paso Robles & Templeton.

Central Coast Weddings • Beach Weddings • Winery Weddings • Tent Weddings • Ranch Weddings • Barn Weddings • Home Weddings

Categories: Wedding Planner

Non-Religious (2)
Budget Analysis (1)
Full Planning (1)
Referrals (1)

I don't know how we could have pulled off our perfect day without Taffy and her daughter, Peyton. Even though I started planning over a year before the wedding, and had most of the big things taken care of--venue, vendors--Taffy helped us think about and prepare the details. Initially, we were only going to use her for day of (really, month of) coordination, but I'm happy that I could pay extra to get some help in the months before. Regardless of how someone decides to utilize her, I highly recommend Taffy's experience, great communication skills, and connections to the greater wedding network in the Central Coast to anyone looking for a planner in the area.

Profile Picture Rachelle, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Reception, Destination

Taffy was AMAZING. If anything went wrong I surely didn't know about it or notice anything :) Couldn't have been happier about picking her to be our wedding planner, it made the whole day so very special not having to stress about everything. If you need a wedding planner she's your gal!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists

It was a pleasure to work with Taffy! I live in San Francisco and wanted to have my wedding in Cambria - my now husband grew up there. I found Taffy through on yelp. She had great reviews and she was also on the Cambria Pines Lodge’s reference list. After our first Skype conversation I knew she’d be great! She’s very easy to work with over long distances which helped me a great deal as I couldn’t travel down to the central coast often. She’s had so much experience planning weddings that she has many many ideas for how to execute the reception hall or what types of entertainment are available for weddings. She has great and super nice vendor contacts if you need anything she can’t provide herself.

She made the day of the wedding seem effortless and easy for me. She handled everything so well!

I couldn’t recommend her more!

Profile Picture User6058018, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Non-Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

All Traditions Pricing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1346174242332 intothevineyardresized

WEDDING INVITATION PROMOTION

Redeem In-Store
You will also find a 20% discount coupon off of your invitation purchase on our website!
#WW2b14396d76febafe

17 ENDORSEMENTS
Taffy of All Traditions is an amazing planner and coordinator. As a vendor,, I appreciate her attention to detail and professional manner. I couldn't recommend her more highly. JPI

If you have ever worked with Taffy, then you know she is one of the sweetest people in the industry. Extremely helpful and amazing to work with. I would definitely recommend for a smooth-sailing wedding day!

All Traditions is a class act!

Taffy is truly an amazing wedding coordinator. She can help bride's with any of their planning needs from linens and decor to the logistics of transportation for guests getting from ceremony to reception location and more. She is such a sweet, organized person and I would definitely recommend her.

Taffy @ All Traditions is a great wedding Coordinator. She knows ALL the important details and more of putting together a great wedding celebration. I you book her you will be Very Very Happy !

Events