Greenleaf Rd SE, Atlanta, GA 30316 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $3,500
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About All Things Love

Based out of Atlanta, Georgia, All Things Love is a planning business that orchestrates weddings in The City in a Forest. Owners and lead event planners Allison, Lauren, and Katie delight in creating truly unforgettable marital occasions. Boasting decades of combined experience, this talented trio has the expertise to bring your perfect wedding to fruition.

Experience

Each member of the team has enjoyed a varied career in the wedding planning industry. Allison’s event marketing experience allowed her to perfect and develop a set of transferable skills suitable for event design, such as management ability and budget analysis methods. Following her stint as an executive producer on Say Yes to the Dress, Lauren was inspired to become a full-time wedding planner. The pair teamed up with advertising specialist Katie to establish All Things Love, and the trio has arranged countless romantic events ever since.

All Things Love offers a series of packages that will surely suit a variety of requirements. From Day-Of Coordination to the Full-Service option, these bundles boast services designed to enhance your experience. Each option has a fixed base of features, including consultations, creating timelines and to-do lists, and vendor referrals. All that is required of you is to tell them about your wishes, and they will strive to make it so.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

1 User photo

• Katie

Katie S. · Married on 08/07/2020

Perfect Wedding Day!

Allison, Katie and Lauren were amazing day of coordinators! I am an event coordinator by trade so I was nervous handing off my big day to someone else, but things couldn't have gone better. They spent time with me leading up to the wedding making sure they knew my vision and what was most important for me for the day, and executed it exceptionally. The entire day went off without a single hitch (or if there was one, they handled it perfectly because I had no idea). My family especially appreciated them, because they knew everything was in good hands and they could enjoy the wedding themselves without having to do anything. I would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 03/16/2020

All Things Love's reply:

Thank you Katie! Your beautiful wedding was our first official bash of 2019 and we love that we were able to give you and your family that peace of mind on your big day! We wish you and Josh nothing but love and happiness. xo ATL
  • sublime2

Callan · Married on 09/28/2019

Cleared the rain!

We had a beautiful outdoor wedding planned for late September and it rained for three hours the day of. I'm not sure how they pulled it off, but when the rain cleared, the tent was up, the table was set, and our day went off nearly perfectly. We're very grateful to have been in such capable hands!

Sent on 03/17/2020

All Things Love's reply:

Callan, Bliss Farm is truly an enchanting and romantic place to say I Do, rain and all. We're always up for any challenge and pleased to know you had the wedding you always wanted on your childhood farm. xo ATL

All Things Love Pricing

All Things Love Price Rates

All Things Love FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Team of All Things Love

Allison  Ponce

Allison Ponce

Creative Director / Lead Planner / Co-Owner

Hi!

I'm Allison, creative director, lead planner and co-owner at All Things Love. I love all things design and styling. Having a background in project management and video production paired with my history of fashion marketing and management, my skill set allows me to curate stylish and chic weddings for couples that want to make their wedding day branded just for them.

When I'm not putting together design treatments or social posts, I love to hang with my husband watching House Wives of...(you fill in the blank), trying new vegan recipes, experiencing cultures around the world, and cuddling with my fur baby, Cozmo.

Excited to meet you and get started planning your modern wedding!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Greenleaf Rd SE Atlanta, GA, 30316 See on map
    714-589-8927 (Phone number)
    Monday: 9am-5pm Tuesday: 9am-5pm Wednesday: 9am-5pm Thursday: 9am-5pm Friday-Sunday: Varies depending on event bookings
    Location of (All Things Love)