Livonia, MI 48150 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About All Things Creative

Every couple should be able attend their wedding, not tend to it. Whether a couple chooses our full service planning, day of coordination, or ala carte, we are there to ensure their vision is brought to life so they can enjoy their day with friends and family.

7 Reviews for All Things Creative

Darci · Married on 12/04/2010

Rachel and All Things Creative (ATC) were the best investment I could have made with planning our wedding. Rachel was wonderful at answering any and all of my questions, following up with vendors before the wedding so I didn't have to, and was very helpful in helping clear up an issue I had. I was hesitant at first at using a wedding planner and day of coordinator since I thought I could handle it and save the money. I am so thankful, I decided to go with ATC. They made our day wonderful and let my husband and I enjoy our wedding day. ATC was even able to accommodate my last minute request for a videographer.

I am so happy we used ATC, it is worth every penny and I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/25/2011

Clancy · Married on 09/04/2010

We used All Things Creative for their videography service for our wedding day. Rachel and Dan did an outstanding job! They were creative, friendly and did an awesome job capturing our special day. Rachel even offered to create a cake topper for us when we realized we didn't have one just 5 minutes before our guests were about to enter the ballroom. We appreciate all of their hard work and would recommend Rachel and all of her wedding planning services to anyone getting married!

Sent on 09/28/2010

Kristine · Married on 03/20/2010

A wedding coordinator is worth the investment! I had thought I’m smart, creative and thrifty. I can pull a wedding of 200 people together with help from friends and family. Yeah, right. I did my first search for venues and found a hundred in a 30 mile radius. I spent two months gathering info on venues and kept going over the entire budget just on the venue. This is where Rachel from ATC came into our lives. Rachel and I hit it off right away which is important with a coordinator. She does as little or as much as you want for a set fee. My husband and I decided on the whole package from start to finish. Rachel worked with us and gave us vendor suggestions she thought would work best with our style and budget. She has been a coordinator for years and has many vendor relations. We were able to save thousands above her coordinator fee and have an amazing wedding of 200 people. I was able to hand off the stressful parts to Rachel and enjoy getting married. We didn’t have to worry about vendor hiccups or flowers wilting. BTW, Rachel was our floral vendor also. We had beautiful white tulips and blue orchids all over. Both rooms were spectacular!

Bottom line… Get yourself a wedding coordinator. You will hopefully save money, a lot of sleepless nights and your future husband/wife will appreciate a less stressful start to the marriage. Save the good stuff for your first home renovation :)

Sent on 07/19/2010

• The Lighting Guy
    The Lighting Guy Wedding Decor & Lighting

I am always in awe at what this woman can come up with! She puts the simplest of things together and they look absolutely amazing!!!

• LUXE Event Linen
    LUXE Event Linen Wedding Rentals

Rachel is a truly creative, energetic person who is looking out for her clients to make sure their event is more than they could have dreamed. Keep up the wonderful work Rachel! Your Affordable Elegance Chair Covers and Linens Friends

• Melissa Elaine Photography
    Melissa Elaine Photography Wedding Photographers

All Things Creative is an amazingly hard working and dedicated company. They pay very close attention to every little detail that goes into the day and wants to make sure your day is how exactly planned. They come up with new and creative ways to design the wedding decor and care about what is put out. I highly recommend All Things Creative to help make your day run as smoothly as possible! Attend YOUR wedding! Don't tend to it!

• Livonia, 48150 See on map