1521 New Holland Pike, Lancaster, PA 17601 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About All Things Beautiful

Having been in the wedding business for almost 15 years, Kelly and her team of designers continually grow in their passion and inspiration for beautiful weddings. Attending yearly workshops and design shows keeps us ever- inspired and excited about each new wedding season.
Details that surprise the bride are always on our minds as we add the finishing touches to every reception.
We maintain a high standard for excellence by using only the best quality, freshest flowers from the largest suppliers on the east coast that import from all over the world.
A free one-hour consultation with Kelly is where it all begins to create a beautifully designed wedding.

005061309blog
016061309blog

• Real Weddings 1

38 Reviews for All Things Beautiful

Madison · Married on 12/02/2018

Stunning flowers and AMAZING to work with.

Kelly was absolutely amazing to work with! I highly recommend her! From the moment I reached out to her about my wedding, till the actual wedding day Kelly was in contact about my vision for my flowers. Every idea I have she created a design that surpassed everything I could have asked for. I gave her a few inspiration images and she turned them all into stunning floral arrangements. All of my center pieces were stunning and I was absolutely in love with my bouquet. If your looking for not only a great experience with a vendor but also amazing flowers, All Things Beautiful is who you want.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Mike · Married on 10/14/2017

Kelly Steadman and her team at All Things Beautiful were exactly what we were hoping for in our florist for the wedding. We were married at Excelsior in October 2017. We interviewed a number of florists but after our phone call with All Things Beautiful, we knew immediately that Kelly was who we were going to use. From our first phone call, she was so interested in getting to know US, and our story, and what our vision was. Other florists were quick with us, and looked to impose their view rather than listen to ours. She took our colors and ideas to heart, and came up with some creative ideas. She treated us like family and really took away all worries that we could have had during the planning and up to the very day of our wedding. She checked in on us just the right amount, and she searched long and hard for particular vases to use on some tables. She took care of absolutely everything. Kelly Steadman doesn't view this as a business, but rather her passion, and it shows in her work and how she treats her couples! We'd highly recommend Kelly and her team at ATB for your wedding floral needs!

Sent on 12/10/2017

ashleigh · Married on 09/16/2017

You will not go wrong if you chose Kelly as your florist! She was by far one of our favorite vendors and such a pleasure to work with. Not only were the flowers and arrangements absolutely breathtaking but she is also one of the nicest people I have ever met! Our arrangements were even better than I could have imagined and all of our guests kept telling me they looked like they came right off of Pinterest! The great thing is that Kelly will work with your budget to get you the colors/theme that you want. I met with two other florists who quoted me significantly more than what Kelly did for the same thing! The care she puts into everything can't be topped and I did not ever have to stress when it came to my flowers because I knew Kelly had it handled!

Sent on 10/10/2017

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

All Things Beautiful FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 225.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 99.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,450.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Romantic

Real Weddings

• Seasons
    Seasons Wedding Musicians

All Things Beautiful does lovely work! I've done many a wedding with them and I always enjoy seeing their beautiful and unique designs.

• Back Row Video
    Back Row Video Wedding Videographers

Kelly does awesome work.

• Epic Photography
    Epic Photography Wedding Photographers

AMAZING creations!! We always recommend All Things Beautiful to our brides!

• 1521 New Holland Pike Lancaster, 17601 See on map