All The Fuss Events

Portsmouth, NH View map

$2,500 Package Price

All The Fuss Events is a Wedding and Event Planning Company catering to the New Hampshire Seacoast and greater New England area. We are a full-service coordination firm that takes a fresh, contemporary and innovative approach to event planning. Each event we coordinate is custom designed to our client's specific needs. Whether it's your wedding day or a special event that you're hosting, we want to make your day as memorable and stress-free as possible. With a focus on great design, creativity, professionalism and a personal touch; All The Fuss Events will turn your event's vision into a reality.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1500.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military

How many planners are on your team?

Erica Married on 08/16/2014
    My name is Erica, Emily helped my husband and I plan our August 16th 2014 wedding. Let me start by saying, She is incredible. I originally wasn't going to get a planner because (I thought) it was just an extra expense. Once I started the planning process I realized how over my head I was, having Emily's help took out so much of the stress. She took our ideas and made them a reality. She offered solid reccomendations for first class vendors that were within our budget. We had no idea about what to look for in vendors, hidden fees, Ways to cut cost etc. Emily and her team have done this a thousand times before so it's easy for her to reccomend the best vendors, great ideas and ways to make your wedding unique and memorable. I can honestly say the only vendor that didn't perform to our expectations was the one she didn't personally reccomend.
    Another AMAZING help was her knowledge and connections for the best pricing. For example we wanted these chair sashes with crystal broaches for each chivari chair. They were going to be $12.00 each, to rent. She found them wholesale for $3.00 each. That's only one example of the multiple times she saved us money. Not to mention, we had 250 guest. She and her team went in and assembled every single chair sash the morning of. We also had gift bags as favors. When I say bags, I mean we literally rented a Uhaul for our favors lol, it was so much work, but Emily and her team put together 250 gift bags the night before the wedding. It would have taken me days to do all that work!!! There amount of help she gave us is immeasurable. Not only did she keep us sane when we became overwhelmed, but she delivered 10 fold!!! We had the most beautiful, breathtaking, once in a life time wedding that I could have ever imagined. A month later and it's still the talk of the town. We highly reccomend hireing All The Fuss Events!
    Thank you Emily!!!
    Erica and Nkem Ojougboh
    Alyssa Married on 07/19/2014
    We hired All The Fuss Events for Day of Coordination for our wedding at Loon Mountain to help the day run smoothly. I stress out easily, and I had interviewed a few other wedding planners before I met Emily, but once I met Emily I felt extremely calm and knew that she was the right person for the job! Emily was recommended to me by a past co-worker but her extensive background in planning events as well as her demeanor made her a right fit for us.
    Emily (Owner and Lead Planner of All The Fuss Events) was a great resource to have even before the day of! I was able to ask her questions and bounce ideas off of a wedding expert! Emily was super responsive - throughout the entire process she made us feel like we were her only couple! I was nervous to have my final meeting at Loon because I wasn’t sure what to expect, Emily came to the meeting with me and helped taken down all the notes – having an extra pair of ears was helpful as there is so much information to go over the day before your wedding! Emily and her team did all the setup for the wedding and they implemented my ideas better than I could have even imagined! Emily and her team listened to all our wishes, needs and want and put them into action, which allowed us to be stress free the day of. Emily and her team did an outstanding job! I recommend having a day of coordinator so you, your (future) husband, your family and bridal party can enjoy the day – and when you are looking for a wedding planner do not look any further- All The Fuss is the best choice!
    Laurel Married on 07/12/2014
    Emily and her team did an outstanding job acting in the role of Day of Coordinator for our wedding in central NH. Emily was super responsive leading up to our wedding and helped with many details including establishing a final timeline and contacting all of our vendors the week before the wedding. She helped with set up, organized the rehearsal, and delivered a stress-free wedding day for myself, my now husband, and our families and friends. I received many compliments on how well planned our wedding was and how smoothly it went throughout the evening, and I think that is due, in no small part, to our decision to hire Emily and All the Fuss Events. She and her assistants really went above and beyond. They even found my earring in the grass after I lost it in the midst of my millionth hug of the day. I felt so comfortable, calm, and stress-free (feelings I had not yet associated with my wedding until Emily showed up) knowing Emily was there to organize and troubleshoot as needed.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Matthew Yeaton Photography Matthew Yeaton Photography Wedding Photographers

We had a fantastic time working with Emily & Heather at a wedding last month! We are definitely looking forward to working with them again at another wedding. They took care of all of the details for the bride and groom and were very easy to work with from a wedding vendor standpoint. If you need a great team to help you plan your BIG day, be sure to contact Emily!

Lori D. Entertainment Lori D. Entertainment Wedding DJs

When every detail needs to be attended to... you need All the Fuss!

Chill Catering Chill Catering Wedding Caterers

We have worked with All The Fuss Events several times this past wedding season and highly reccomend them. Every events flows smoothly, in control and is very unique, clearly being a reflection of the time they take with each couple. If you are looking for some direction and/or on-site management for your wedding, we highly reccommend them!

80 Daniel St, 80 Daniel St Portsmouth, NH, 03802

By Appointment Only
Location of (All The Fuss Events)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding