8401 Honey Hill Court, Antelope, CA 95843 Map · Phone number

About All That Event and Wedding Planning

At All That Event and Wedding Planning we specialize in organizing stylish, unique weddings that will make your dream come true.

We offer the full range of wedding services with a personal touch from helping you find the perfect venue for your reception, ensuring that fittings for your wedding dress run smoothly and liaising with your caterers and other vendors.

Depending on your wishes and in accordance with your budget, we can provide several levels of service.

Follow All That Event and Wedding Planning on

Bouquet
Bouquet
allthateven

5 Reviews for All That Event and Wedding Planning

Worth every penny! Sheila was on top of everything and made sure our wedding was absolutely perfect. She came to our rehearsal and took notes, helped set up (and even let us borrow some decorations) and was the last one there helping us clean up at the end of the night. I would strongly recommend her services for anyone looking to reduce stress on their wedding day. Thank you Sheila!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Stephanie · Married on 08/13/2016

Sheila is amazing and very knowledgeable about everything she does. She helped so much and kept me so calm. I would happily recommend her any time.

Sent on 09/16/2016

Terri · Married on 07/30/2016

I highly recommend All That Event & Wedding Planning. I cannot begin to explain how much stress having a fantabulous planner will take off of your shoulders. I used Sheila for my wedding reception & now using her for my daughters wedding/reception.
    The logistics & planning a wedding/reception is SO VERY stressful. I thought, I can do this on my own, this isn't my first rodeo. I realized I COULD NOT do this on my own. There are so many moving parts to planning the wedding/reception; things I wouldn't have even thought of.

That said... Sheila is professional & always there when needed or had questions/concerns, even at crazy hours. I'm one of those highly detailed, kinda picky gals who says, "Well what about this? Or, I don't like the way those colors look, or, can we put this table cloth on this table?". Yes, I actually did this & much more. Sheila always reassured & calmed my nerves.

Shelia spent time with my now husband & I during the planning stages. Writing & drawing up the plans, making sure everything is covered, providing ideas when needed AND even had some supplies for the actual event. She was a full-service vendor. Sheila has many partners in the community & can provide contacts for caterers, flowers, MC, etc. My caterer lost her husband just before my event. Sheila worked to obtain a new caterer within our budget & the food was good.

I was in a panic many times throughout the planning stages & Sheila, the Godsend that she is, kept me grounded & calmed my anxieties. Everyone knows that nothing ever goes according to planned, I appreciated that Sheila was able to deal with quirky little thing happened & always able to fix or go around it & make things work.

My reception was absolutely and we all had a blast. There is no way I could have pulled this off trying to manage this on my own. Would I recommend All That Event & Wedding Planning? Yes, without hesitation.

Sent on 10/09/2016

All That Event and Wedding Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1