Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

39 Reviews for All Seasons Catering

Italian (2)
Vegetarian (2)
Stations (1)
Mediterranean (1)

All Seasons (AKA Black Diamond) was wonderful and recommend them for any event in the Summit County Area. Sue, Andre, & the rest of the staff was very professional and a delight to work with! We hired All Seasons for our June Wedding at Carter Park in Breckenridge.

The staff was excellent...in addition to doing an excellent job setting up and serving the dinner buffet, they helped restock our DIY bar through the evening, and helped set up our sundae bar (we planned and got all the toppings, just had them set up after dinner).

The price was relatively affordable considering how big of an event it was, but I suppose prices could vary based on the food you choose, we went with relatively cheaper options.

Food was delicious! No complaints :)

Profile Picture Matthew, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

All Seasons Catering is AMAZING at what they do!
We hired them to Caterer our wedding in Dillion, CO. and let me just tell you, we couldn't have been happier with them.

Sue is just about the friendliest person I know, within minutes of speaking with her I knew we had found our Caterer. She is honest, attentive, and considerate. She offered her knowledge and advice to me on several occasions (which I am still grateful for)
We booked All Seasons before we had the chance to taste the food. (Scary thought, I know.) - but guys, once we had the pleasure of tasting Andre's cooking we were SOLD. Andre is a fantastic person and we really enjoyed our tasting with him. He is very personable, such a joy to converse with and much like the impression Sue made, Andre made the same. We made sure to tell him we wanted him there the day of the wedding, and of course he was!

Fast forward to the wedding day; everything was perfect. All Seasons staff was approachable, professional and had smiles on their faces the entire time. With the help of Sue and Andre in planning our meals.. the food was incredible! It did not overcook, it was not AT ALL dry.. in fact the chicken was so juicy and delicious that I'm getting hungry now just thinking about it again.

Okay, without writing a complete novel the above is my experience, now I'd love to tell you about our guests experience.
I cannot recall the number of guests that were ranting and raving about the food at our wedding - I had compliments on every dish.. even the rolls. I've had guests that have referred All Seasons based off our wedding day.

They are seriously wonderful, the team is eager and ready to serve you.
I hope that you will have the same experience I did and trust me you will not regret contacting them.

Thank you so much Sue and Andre!

With Love,
Sierra + Brandan

Profile Picture Sierra, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres

I highly recommend All Seasons Catering! All Seasons catered my wedding reception and did a fantastic job. The staff members were friendly and professional. Sue was very helpful when we had any questions about menu items, logistics, etc.

Profile Picture Yahaira, 6/2/17, 1 Review