Market Street, Saugerties, NY 12477 Map · Phone number

About All-

Hello and Congratulations!

Welcome to our page. All-Day Images is a family run business. We are a team of photographers with many years of experience. What makes us stand out from others is we work with all wedding budgets. We make custom packages for each couple. We are open to all kinds of weddings, and believe your happiness is worth more then thousands of dollars you could spend with some. We only work with them most updated in digital equipment and software. We always work in teams of two photographers.We also have back up photographers if the event requires it. Our goal is to make the memories from your special day last a lifetime through our cameras.

Please feel free to contact us anytime.1-845-247-3970 or 1-845-399-2832

b98b1b83a7f83be0 1255385518917 IMG4402
RecoveredJPEG7929

1 Reviews for All-

Setbir · Married on 06/23/2008

As a professional photographer and a big sister I was first protective and then very nitpicky about who I hired for my little brothers wedding. I look for something different in those I hire. I wanted someone who was passionate about photography and not just in it for the money or business. They can have a ton of equipment, lights etc but if they don't have the passion for it, then the pictures will show that something is missing. Dreamcatchers do their job because they love of taking pictures. They get excited about it and they're perfectionists. This was their first Indian wedding and instead of being intimidated or anything, they just went in with confidence. They were great. They both stayed all day (12+ hour long day) and never a complaint about anything. I got the pictures back quickly on a CD and they even included a lovely gift. I trusted them with one of the most important aspects of my brother's wedding day and they came through. I will always be grateful for their hard work and dedication. Thank you, Setbir Kalirao 2007 wedding.

Sent on 03/23/2009

All- FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

• Market Street Saugerties, 12477 See on map
    8453992832 (Other Phone Number)
    9am to 10pm M-S