Camarillo, CA 93010 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About All Occasions Event Planning

Cari Izaguirre of All Occasions Event Planning takes great pride in the fact that she is well organized, detail oriented, efficient and determined to provide personalized and efficient service to her clients. As a NACE member, Cari learns and educates others through seminars, classes, and active professional event vendor networking. She is dedicated to on-going education about the most effective ideas and techniques to get the most from your event dollar. She understands budgetary planning and will never exceed an agreed upon budget. Your wedding reflects what you want, not what she wants. We work as a team to implement your ideas so that your vision becomes a reality! If you need some ideas to make your special day truly memorable~look no further~ this is our passion. Our goal is to make sure you are a guest at your own event! We look forward to working with you...

Wedding ceremony
DAll Occasions Event Planning
DAll Occasions Event Planning

109 Reviews for All Occasions Event Planning

Kristina · Getting married on 08/04/2019

Cari did a wonderful job with my wedding. I only booked her for the day of but she wad extremely helpful with things that came up throught the whole planning process!

Caity · Married on 08/05/2018

Cari is AMAZING. She took care of all the tiny details (ones that I wouldn't even think of!) On the wedding day, she never once approached us with any questions because she had everything handled. All we had to do was float around and enjoy the day! Her recommendations for vendors were spot on and she was overall a pleasure to work with.

Emily · Married on 04/28/2018

I have nothing but good things to say about AO Event Planning! Kendalyn did an amazing job! Everything was set up beautifully and we keep getting comments from our guests about how our wedding was elegant, so well put together, and "very us." Kendalyn and Renee made everything very easy for us so we didn't have to worry about much on our wedding day other than enjoying it. I am very pleased with how everything went. Thank you so much! We had such a great day.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

All Occasions Event Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• All Occasions Event Planning 1
    Discount for off season weddings!
    $100.00 off any wedding coordination package if booked on a off season date. between November-February

• Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design
    Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

One of the sweetest and BEST event planners in the business! I've had the pleasure of working with Cari for more weddings that I can count - and my brides LOVE her!! Her staff is fabulous, and I look forward to each wedding/event that I'm blessed to work with when she is at the helm!

• Afterhours Wedding Entertainment
    Afterhours Wedding Entertainment Wedding DJs

I just recently had an opportunity to work with Cari, as a Day-Of coordinator, and I have to say... she went above and beyond her duties. It was an absolute pleasure to work with her. She was professional and efficient in every way. She communicated with us ahead of time and reached out to us throughout the last few days of the planning process to make sure everything went "just right." I know our customers were very pleased with her. I couldn't ask for a better job from a coordinator. It's my honor to endorse Cari Izaguirre of All Occasions Event Planning and I look forward to working with her again and again in the future.

• Photography by Leanne Reis
    Photography by Leanne Reis Wedding Photographers

Cari is not only 100% attentive to every detail, but is very friendly and LOVES what she does! When my brides hire Cari- not only do I know they made one of the best decisions for their wedding day- but I know their day will go 100% smooth, letting me document their day beautifully! All the Best, leanne

• Camarillo, CA 93010 See on map