All Occasions Event Planning

$2,500
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About All Occasions Event Planning

Full service to day of wedding planning and coordination
Cari Izaguirre of All Occasions Event Planning takes great pride in the fact that she is well organized, detail oriented, efficient and determined to provide personalized and efficient service to her clients. As a NACE member, Cari learns and educates others through seminars, classes, and active professional event vendor networking. She is dedicated to on-going education about the most effective ideas and techniques to get the most from your event dollar. She understands budgetary planning and will never exceed an agreed upon budget. Your wedding reflects what you want, not what she wants. We work as a team to implement your ideas so that your vision becomes a reality! If you need some ideas to make your special day truly memorable~look no further~ this is our passion. Our goal is to make sure you are a guest at your own event! We look forward to working with you...

Categories: Wedding Planner

Full Planning (4)
Cultural (1)
Eco-Friendly (1)
Military (1)

When we were hiring a wedding planner, i was a bit hesitant about what exactly the value you get for the fee paid as I had hosted several other large events in the past and did everything myself. My daughter's wedding was last weekend and I can honestly say, I don't know how we would have gotten through it without Cari and her team. They were absolutely awesome and worth every penny!

From day 1 when we met Cari, we felt very comfortable with her and didn't even interview anyone else. She really knows all the ins and outs of planning a wedding, knows all the vendors, has great ideas and really got to know us and what my daughter and her fiance wanted out of their special day. Everyone has a different idea of how they want their event to look, feel, etc. and Cari was flexible and knowledgeable about what works and what doesn't work. She was always available and on top of all the details leading up to and through the wedding date.

On the day of the wedding, Cari and her team worked so incredibly hard to make sure the day went smoothly. We had a few hiccups, but she handled them very professionally and with the end result being that everyone was happy. It was so calming to know that they were there to just handle everything and we didn't have to worry about anything. Although Cari and her team were there all day and night at the wedding, they were not intrusive and only reached out when they needed a decision on something that we had not pre-planned. At the end of the night, they packed up the car and we just got to wrap up the night and drive off without worrying about who was taking home what.

We loved working with Cari and her team and definitely plan on using them again for the next family wedding.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Robin, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I have nothing but good things to say about AO Event Planning! Kendalyn did an amazing job! Everything was set up beautifully and we keep getting comments from our guests about how our wedding was elegant, so well put together, and "very us." Kendalyn and Renee made everything very easy for us so we didn't have to worry about much on our wedding day other than enjoying it. I am very pleased with how everything went. Thank you so much! We had such a great day.

Profile Picture Emily, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Our wedding day would not have been as perfect if it weren’t for Cari and her team. She was recommended to us by our venue and we were so happy we hired her. She knew the ins and outs of our venue and was able to guide us in our choices since we had to work around a few venue related rules. She also gave us amazing vendor recommendations, including our incredible caterer and DJ. She was always so easy to get in touch with and responded to every email quickly. We had been a little stressed prior to the wedding and one of my biggest fears was not being able to enjoy the wedding to the fullest due to stress, but everything melted away when the day arrived because we knew Cari would take care of everything. Her care and attention to detail made our day beyond perfect. We couldn’t have done it without her. Thank you so much Cari and Kira! We are so grateful for the incredible job you did!

Profile Picture Roberta, 3/31/18, 4 Reviews

220x220 sq 1467346472443 escobedo 852
220x220 sq 1467346479987 escobedo 929

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1527407009 363fd3a28aa3e940 1467346294227 fyvolentwedding 0629

Discount for off season weddings!

Redeem In-Store
$100.00 off any wedding coordination package if booked on a off season date. between November-February
#WW754223eccb7a489a

5 ENDORSEMENTS
One of the sweetest and BEST event planners in the business! I've had the pleasure of working with Cari for more weddings that I can count - and my brides LOVE her!! Her staff is fabulous, and I look forward to each wedding/event that I'm blessed to work with when she is at the helm!

I just recently had an opportunity to work with Cari, as a Day-Of coordinator, and I have to say... she went above and beyond her duties. It was an absolute pleasure to work with her. She was professional and efficient in every way. She communicated with us ahead of time and reached out to us throughout the last few days of the planning process to make sure everything went "just right." I know our customers were very pleased with her. I couldn't ask for a better job from a coordinator. It's my honor to endorse Cari Izaguirre of All Occasions Event Planning and I look forward to working with her again and again in the future.

Cari is not only 100% attentive to every detail, but is very friendly and LOVES what she does! When my brides hire Cari- not only do I know they made one of the best decisions for their wedding day- but I know their day will go 100% smooth, letting me document their day beautifully! All the Best, leanne

Cari is truy amazing.I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE working with her.

Cari has a true passion for event planning. She's an energetic and attentive person with an eye for detail.

Camarillo, CA 93010   See On Map