1400 N. Kraemer Blvd #997, Placentia, CA 92870 Map · Phone number

About All Occasions Bartending

All Occasions Bartending provides professional bartenders for private parties, weddings and other special events. We are centrally located in Orange County, but serve parts of Los Angeles County and the Inland Empire upon request. Nothing adds that special touch and sense of excitement to a party like a professional bartender. Having a bartending service for your event will allow you to focus on other important details for your event. Enjoy being the host of your party and mingling with friends instead of making drinks and managing the mess!

My name is Shawn Olmstead and I am the founder and lead bartender for All Occasions Bartending. I became a certified bartender in 2001 and have been wowing guests ever since. For about a decade, I worked in fast-paced, high-volume restaurants. A few years ago, I started bartending private events and found my passion. I discovered that every day I worked I got to celebrate something new. From this new-found enjoyment, All Occasions Bartending was born. I pride myself on being fun, yet professional.

If only one bartender is needed, I will be there to fulfill your bartending needs. However, for larger events other professional and skilled bartenders are also on hand to make sure your event is a success. I only hire bartenders I have personally worked with in the past and can verify their qualifications. Additional amenities such as a portable bar, coolers, ice, mixers, garnishes and disposable cups can also be provided. If your event requires liability insurance, let me know so we can verify that our coverage meets your needs.

We have experience bartending many different types of occasions:

Birthdays

24a
378ae1c384167c55 1

All Occasions Bartending FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Cocktail Reception
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s)

• 1400 N. Kraemer Blvd #997 Placentia, 92870 See on map