About All Occasion Photography

Photojournalism Wedding Photography for Fun-Loving, Adventurous Couples!

Authentic | Beautiful | Timeless

Available for Weddings in CNY and Destinations

Hi, I'm Samantha, a Professional Wedding Photographer with over 14 years of experience and I am all about capturing candids, portraits, details and emotions. I love photographing weddings in natural light and capturing them as they happen, with minimal interference. With over 100 weddings photographed, I have learned how to anticipate moments and capture each special detail throughout your wedding day. The love, the laughter, the tears of joy and all the intricate details you spent so much time on.

I strive to provide not only beautiful photographs, but also to ensure a very comfortable and stress-free working relationship with personalized customer service throughout the entire experience.  I offer wedding collections and a la carte pricing so you may create your own package suitable for all budgets. All investments include unlimited photos taken and a print release for you to make keepsakes of your pictures, an online viewing gallery and final JPEG digital files. I also have 2 other wedding photographers, also available to travel and available to capture your special day, allowing for multiple perspectives, and more coverage options.

I can't wait to get to know you and learn more about your journey to finding love! Please view my website to learn more and check current availability as we are currently booking for 2018 and 2019. I look forward to chatting with you!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Engagement Shoot (2)
High-Res Images (2)
Wedding Portraits (2)
Proofs (2)

I had spent a lot of time comparing photographers before choosing Sam! She was very patient and answered all my questions. We won a free engagement session through her and fell in love with her style. We had tons of fun during that session and getting to know her. Up to the wedding she stayed in contact and continued to answer questions. The night of the wedding everything went very smoothly. The only issue I had was we didn’t get very many “fun” pictures of the wedding party or families. This could be because everything was so very rushed from ceremony to reception. Other than that we have zero complaints about our photos, Sam’s work or her business! We appreciate all she did for us.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User7294174, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, Wedding Portraits

Everything went very smoothly and the pictures turned out fantastic, we couldn't be happier with how things turned out :)

Profile Picture Alex, 10/20/17, 2 Reviews

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

1515469820 2c14c86bd778983c mr and mrs pilo  766
This deal has
SOLD OUT

15% off Destination Wedding Collections through end of Jan!

$3,000.00 Value | Promo Code: Save15
15% off either Destination Wedding Collection. Collections include 800-1200 final photos, print release with digitals and lifetime archival, as well as photographer(s) time, talent and all travel and hotel accommodations. Collection 1 is $3000 for 10 hours of coverage and 1 wedding photographer. Collection 2 is $4000 for 10 hours of coverage and 2 wedding photographers. Must mention deal when booking. Agreement and retainer due by 1/31/18 to take advantage of this special offer!
Offer Expires: 01/31/2018
Available to the first 5 couples
#WW36c4a8d6d95463da
220x220 sq 1513117250944 23004748188627364807899257955348558422123o
This deal has
SOLD OUT

Save $200 if you book by January 31st!

$1,900.00 Value | Promo Code: Iwantit
Deal exclusive to Collection 3 and includes 8 Hours of Wedding Day Coverage with 2 Wedding Photographers and a 1 Hour Engagement Session.
Offer Expires: 01/31/2018
Available to the first 10 couples
#WWad81a19c0e55d85d

4 ENDORSEMENTS
The photography team was great to work with and very professional

As the name implies, All Occasion Photography is a very Capable company, with the ability and experience to do an excellent job, no matter what your Special occasion might be.

Samantha at All Occasion Photography was a pleasure to work with at our October 18, 2012 wedding. She met with us beforehand to go over our shoot list, ideas, and contract and was a fabulous price for the quality of her work. She is very flexible with dates and times, and also with the type of prints we wanted (digital.) Most photographers will not allow digital-only requests. Highly recommended!

Events

137 Orchard Dr E, North Syracuse, NY 13212   See On Map
315-480-8743 (phone) 315-299-2314 (fax)
By Appointment Only
All Occasion Photography is a wedding photographer from Syracuse servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Rochester, Albany, and Binghamton. All Occasion Photography is a professional photographer that has been part of the Central New York wedding industry since 2011 specializing in Wedding Photography .