352 Kane Drive, Vestal, NY 13850 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

All Occasion Music, Inc.

4 Reviews for All Occasion Music, Inc.

Victoria · Married on 09/26/2009

There wouldn't have been a party without DJ Mike. Mike and Mary provided the music for both the ceremony and the reception and they were absolutely WONDERFUL! I was slightly concerned that with the wedding being late morning/early afternoon, that people wouldn't dance. Turns out, I had nothing to worry about. Mike had everybody up dancing and two weeks later, I am still hearing from all our guests about how fantastic the DJ was and how everybody loved the music selection.

Selecting our music with the online planning form was so easy and kept us organized. Communication was always open from the beginning and Mike often acted as a comforting voice to remind us that everything would work out fine, even with all the pre-wedding drama. To keep us on schedule, Mike had spoken with us and made up an itinerary with all of the events for the day and helped the whole day flow nicely.

Our big day was truly made PERFECT by Mike and Mary for their excellent work, they went above and beyond and really exceeded my expectations. I am so grateful for their work and will never be able to thank them enough! Consider this the highest of recommendations for All Occasion Music!

Sent on 10/10/2009

ELISE · Married on 08/08/2009

The best DJ ever...hands down! Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without Mike. He is more than a DJ, he's also an emcee. He keeps the party rolling and makes sure all the i's are dotted and t's are crossed. He is super organized and very friendly - I feel like I've known him for years. His website is excellent and makes planning easy. I'll recommend him to anyone I know!

Sent on 08/17/2009

All Occasion Music, Inc.'s reply:

Thank You for your kind words and I enjoyed workiing with you guys so much and wish you both the Best of Luck for the rest of your lives!
    DJMike
    www.AOMDJ.com

Kella · Married on 10/06/2007

Mike and Lisa use to be neighbors of some very good friends so I knew them before asking them to do our wedding. But they were by far one of our best purchases, besides the photographers. The dance floor was packed the whole nite and they played everything and anything that we wanted to hear. Having them do our music made are wedding even more memorable.

Sent on 11/07/2007

All Occasion Music, Inc.'s reply:

How are you both doing? Enjoyed your wedding so much and you had a great crowd! Best of Luck for the future! Keep me in mind for all your music needs and keep me posted on all the future bambinos.
    DJMike
    www.AOMDJ.com

Award

• 352 Kane Drive Vestal, 13850 See on map
    6073431332 (Other Phone Number)