About All For One Wedding Solutions

L.I.'s Best Vendors, One Unbeatable Package.

L.I.'s Best Vendors, One Unbeatable Package

We are the only stop you will have to make for L.I.'s best vendors while saving you time and money!

We offer the newest concept of booking your florist,  DJ / MC, and  photographer together, as well as any of your other wedding needs.

My Vision

Of the hundreds of  vendors that I have worked with, I have hand- picked the finest in this industry, all of whom share my passion for creating the wedding you have always dreamed of.

Save Time, Save Money, Have Peace of Mind

Our vendors will SAVE you hundreds of dollars on exclusively priced packages tailored just for our guests. SAVE precious time shopping and traveling. You will have peace of mind knowing each of your vendors are known for their amazing work, professionalism and integrity.

- Eric Sauer, President

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Long Island

Follow All For One Wedding Solutions on

0 Reviews for All For One Wedding Solutions

This vendor has 0 reviews. Be the first to review this vendor!

All For One Wedding Solutions FAQ

Number of Planners

Long Island, NY 11722   See On Map
833-255-3671 (phone)
By appointment only
All For One Wedding Solutions is a wedding vendor package provider from Long Island servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Suffolk, Nassau, and Queens counties. All For One Wedding Solutions is a professional Independent sales representative that has been part of the New York wedding industry since 1999 specializing in Photographers, DJs, Florists, Limousines; Tuxedos, Clergy and more.