575 Emahlea St, Pittsburgh, PA 15207 Map · Phone number

About All Dolled Up Pittsburgh

Your wedding day should be all about enjoying your time with family and friends--and looking fabulous while doing it! Let Audrey from All Dolled Up Pittsburgh help you enjoy your day to the fullest by providing makeup services to you and your bridal party.

My decade of experience has taught me how to make every bride look flawless and unforgettable. I have had the privilege to work with some of the best cosmetics lines in the business including: MAC cosmetics, Trish McEvoy, Laura Mercier, Chanel and NARS, just to name a few. Makeup artistry is truly my passion, so please take a look at my portfolio or website and if you like what you see, don't hesistate to contact me with any questions. I would be honored to be a part of your big day!

Follow All Dolled Up Pittsburgh on

2269511287095105368791286993705378931986386056056n
Zutich

36 Reviews for All Dolled Up Pittsburgh

Katie · Married on 09/30/2017

Audrey is a super talented makeup artist. As someone who doesn't typically wear a lot of makeup, she made me feel comfortable, beautiful, but also natural and still like myself. She is easy going, attentive, an amazing communicator, and is totally open to hearing your ideas while offering her professional opinion. My bridesmaids, mother, and I love Audrey and we will be raving about her forever. I can't recommend her enough!!! Some of my favorite memories of our wedding morning revolve around Audrey.

Sent on 11/02/2017

Valerie · Married on 11/12/2016

I booked Audrey for my November 12, 2016 wedding. She did the make-up for my bridal party, my mother and myself. My Mother and I had a trial run before the wedding and Audrey really seemed to understand the looks we were going for. We were both so happy with how it turned out. On the actual wedding day, she really outdid herself. She came with an assistant and they were both very fun and professional. Everyone was happy with how their individual looks turned out. I would highly recommend All Dolled Up Pittsburgh.

Sent on 12/17/2016

Emily · Married on 07/30/2016

Audrey is a dream to work with and extraordinary at what she does! I was referred to her by my friend who had her makeup done by Audrey for her wedding. My friend went through about 5 makeup artists before finding Audrey and being extremely happy with how her makeup turned out! Audrey is super sweet and listened to exactly what I wanted. For my trial, I went a little more dramatic since it was my bachelorette party and toned it down a bit for my wedding day. My skin looked flawless, and I received compliments from everyone (including my husband who is hard to please when it comes to makeup!) It's also convenient that Audrey will come to wherever you need her so you don't have to worry about driving around the day of your wedding. My bridesmaids looked beautiful as well and were ecstatic with the results! I highly recommend Audrey and am already looking forward to the next time she can do my makeup!

Sent on 08/14/2016

All Dolled Up Pittsburgh FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 14

• Elisha Evans Styling
    Elisha Evans Styling Wedding Hair & Makeup

Audrey is definitely one of my favorite makeup artists in Pittsburgh. Her talent and love for her work goes beyond anything you could wish for. She not only makes sure that you look and feel amazing, she makes you truly smile while she works with you. When Audrey and I work together, I have no doubt that the bridal party will be styled and ready to walk down the aisle in a timely fashion. If you are still looking for a makeup artists for your wedding or any other occasion, look no further and call Audrey!

• 575 Emahlea St Pittsburgh, 15207 See on map