6618 Stirling Rd, Hollywood, FL 33024 Map · Phone number

About All Bridal Store

Pay Less for your Wedding Dress! At All Bridal Store we can custom make your dress at a fraction of the price. Don't want to buy? you can also rent your wedding dress at All Bridal Store. We also carry a selection of Quinceañera dresses in a variety of colors. Quinceañera photography and dress packages also available. Come see us at our store in Hollywood Florida and find your perfect wedding dress.

Follow All Bridal Store on

newdaivi

19 Reviews for All Bridal Store

Arlen · Married on 10/06/2014

HAPPY BRIDE!!

As picky as I am and after looking for the perfect dress, in all this other wedding stores and having the worse experience at David's bridal. >:( ... I would of never thought that at this store in Hollywood, I would find my perfect dress :-)!!! This ladies made me felt at home, always so nice and helpful. My dress was Beautiful, I loved it!! . I also purchased the bridesmaid dresses and Flowers girls dresses. Thank you so much for helping me find the perfect dress, for my perfect day, for me, my Bridesmaids and My Flower girls! I loved them and so did all my guests, We looked absolutely gorgeous. Your service was wonderful and we appreciate all your help! specially to Betty, I'll be sure to refer you to all the people I know!!. Thank you again, love you all!

Sent on 02/26/2015

chanda · Married on 12/14/2013

all bridal staff were very professional, reasonable, patient .we were extremely satisfied with their service, i will definitely refer them to my friends,

Sent on 02/25/2014

Chanise · Married on 10/13/2013

I Just want to thank you for all your help and the beautiful wedding dress. I received so many wonderful comments about the dress and how beautiful it looked! I would recommend anyone to your store! The ease of renting, fitting, picking up the dress, and returning was amazing. I shopped around and No One has the unique quality of dresses, so many different dresses to rent, and at such amazing prices as you did. You were a big part of making our key west beach wedding amazing! Thank you!

Sent on 10/16/2013

All Bridal Store FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

• The Ultimate Gathering, LLC.
    The Ultimate Gathering, LLC. Wedding Planners

They are awesome to work with and all of our Brides are always satisfied with their service and products. We love working with them. xoxox

• 6618 Stirling Rd Hollywood, 33024 See on map