All About The Details

Winter Garden, Florida View map
5.0 out of 5 rating

All About The Details's focus is in our name! We believe that a wedding or special event IS all about the details and it's these components and those unexpected extra little touches that make the event perfect. We offer qualified advice and professionalism combined with detail planning and design to provide you with exactly what you want. Whether you need vendor recommendations, contract negotiating services, day-of coordination or full planning and design, our attention to detail and commitment to you is always our number one priority.

407.924.4209 | Angela@AATDEvents.com

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$200

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Gayle
    Gayle Married on 01/20/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Could not have made it through my wedding without Angela

Angela is AMAZING!! I truly do not think I could have made it through my wedding and enjoyed it without her there. All the stress leading up she really helped guide me and let me vent when I was stressed. Being someone who is always running around and taking care of others it was nice to have Angela and Vee there taking care of those details. Knowing they had all of those little things under control I was able to relax and enjoy my wedding. I can't say enough wonderful things!
    Kayla Married on 10/06/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Loved working with Angela!!! She went above and beyond my expectations. I live 20 hours away from Orlando, so having a wedding planner that was organized and that had good communication skills was very important to us. I had many people tell me, prior to my wedding, to expect that things wouldn't be perfect as no wedding is and to not be disappointed... but I can honestly say not a single issue came about. Angela had a clean outline and everything went accordingly. She's the reason I didn't become a bridezilla. Loved her. Would recommend her 110%. (images attached are quick snapshots she managed to capture for us to have right away).
    Heather Married on 05/19/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Angela is truly a professional! From the beginning she was able to suggest fantastic vendors that she works with and trusts, to her advice of putting everything together made for a perfect day! On my wedding day she was able to not only keep the guys on schedule but also step in and prevent issues before they even became and issue. I highly recommend her services of anyone trying to decide if they "need" a coordinator - she is definitely a must have!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

A Chair Affair A Chair Affair Wedding Rentals

This is your Big Day we’re talking about. You want to make sure it’s in the hands of someone you can trust, and there’s no one better than All About the Details! They’ll leave no stone unturned to make sure you get your dream wedding!

The Wedding Chaplain The Wedding Chaplain Wedding Officiants

Angela is so special. I have worked with her as a Catering & Sales Manager at two popular hotels. I had the opportunity of officiating her wedding. Now she is doing great in providing special planning services for couples.

Perfect Sky Productions Perfect Sky Productions Wedding Videographers

Angela's passion and wit makes her the perfect coordinator. As a vendor I am always well informed and treated with the highest respect. She know how to get the best from her team and vendors. Highly recommend All About The Details for you planning and coordinating needs.

Winter Garden, Florida, 34787
Location of (All About The Details)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding