All About The Details

Winter Garden, FL 34787 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About All About The Details

All About The Details's focus is in our name! We believe that a wedding or special event IS all about the details and it's these components and those unexpected extra little touches that make the event perfect. We offer qualified advice and professionalism combined with detail planning and design to provide you with exactly what you want. Whether you need vendor recommendations, contract negotiating services, day-of coordination or full planning and design, our attention to detail and commitment to you is always our number one priority.

407.924.4209 | Angela@AATDEvents.com

All About The Details 6
All About The Details 7
  • Gayle

Gayle · Married on 01/20/2019

Could not have made it through my wedding without Angela

Angela is AMAZING!! I truly do not think I could have made it through my wedding and enjoyed it without her there. All the stress leading up she really helped guide me and let me vent when I was stressed. Being someone who is always running around and taking care of others it was nice to have Angela and Vee there taking care of those details. Knowing they had all of those little things under control I was able to relax and enjoy my wedding. I can't say enough wonderful things!

All About The Details 8
    All About The Details 9
    All About The Details 10
    All About The Details 11
    All About The Details 12

Kayla · Married on 10/06/2017

Loved working with Angela!!! She went above and beyond my expectations. I live 20 hours away from Orlando, so having a wedding planner that was organized and that had good communication skills was very important to us. I had many people tell me, prior to my wedding, to expect that things wouldn't be perfect as no wedding is and to not be disappointed... but I can honestly say not a single issue came about. Angela had a clean outline and everything went accordingly. She's the reason I didn't become a bridezilla. Loved her. Would recommend her 110%. (images attached are quick snapshots she managed to capture for us to have right away).

All About The Details 13
    All About The Details 14
    All About The Details 15

Heather · Married on 05/19/2017

Angela is truly a professional! From the beginning she was able to suggest fantastic vendors that she works with and trusts, to her advice of putting everything together made for a perfect day! On my wedding day she was able to not only keep the guys on schedule but also step in and prevent issues before they even became and issue. I highly recommend her services of anyone trying to decide if they "need" a coordinator - she is definitely a must have!

All About The Details Pricing

• What is the hourly rate? $ 200.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• A Chair Affair
    A Chair Affair Wedding Rentals

This is your Big Day we’re talking about. You want to make sure it’s in the hands of someone you can trust, and there’s no one better than All About the Details! They’ll leave no stone unturned to make sure you get your dream wedding!

• The Wedding Chaplain
    The Wedding Chaplain Wedding Officiants

Angela is so special. I have worked with her as a Catering & Sales Manager at two popular hotels. I had the opportunity of officiating her wedding. Now she is doing great in providing special planning services for couples.

• Perfect Sky Productions
    Perfect Sky Productions Wedding Videographers

Angela's passion and wit makes her the perfect coordinator. As a vendor I am always well informed and treated with the highest respect. She know how to get the best from her team and vendors. Highly recommend All About The Details for you planning and coordinating needs.

• Winter Garden, Florida, 34787 See on map