All About The Details

Package Price $3,000
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About All About The Details

All About The Details's focus is in our name! We believe that a wedding or special event IS all about the details and it's these components and those unexpected extra little touches that make the event perfect. We offer qualified advice and professionalism combined with detail planning and design to provide you with exactly what you want. Whether you need vendor recommendations, contract negotiating services, day-of coordination or full planning and design, our attention to detail and commitment to you is always our number one priority.

407.924.4209 | Angela@AATDEvents.com

Creative couple portrait
Creative couple portrait

28 Reviews for All About The Details

Kayla · Married on 10/06/2017

Loved working with Angela!!! She went above and beyond my expectations. I live 20 hours away from Orlando, so having a wedding planner that was organized and that had good communication skills was very important to us. I had many people tell me, prior to my wedding, to expect that things wouldn't be perfect as no wedding is and to not be disappointed... but I can honestly say not a single issue came about. Angela had a clean outline and everything went accordingly. She's the reason I didn't become a bridezilla. Loved her. Would recommend her 110%. (images attached are quick snapshots she managed to capture for us to have right away).

All About The Details 1
    All About The Details 2
    All About The Details 3

Heather · Married on 05/19/2017

Angela is truly a professional! From the beginning she was able to suggest fantastic vendors that she works with and trusts, to her advice of putting everything together made for a perfect day! On my wedding day she was able to not only keep the guys on schedule but also step in and prevent issues before they even became and issue. I highly recommend her services of anyone trying to decide if they "need" a coordinator - she is definitely a must have!

Carla · Married on 11/12/2016

It's hard to even know where to begin with how happy we are with Angela's service. We had a long engagement, and she helped us with all of the major decisions we had to make for the wedding. She has a great relationship with awesome vendors which made it easier to make decisions. She saved us money when we booked vendors, helped us realize our vision for our wedding day, came with us to important design meetings, and made sure the day of the wedding was as smooth as possible. She even made gift tags for all of our favors when I forgot to do that! She was always responsive to texts and emails. On the day of the wedding, I didn't have to stress or worry that everything was running smoothly, and was able to relax and enjoy the day which was exactly what I wanted. She did a fantastic job coordinating the vendors and her paperwork helped us stay organized and on schedule. She did a great job of herding all the cats (our bridal party and family) to make sure the entire evening went off without a hitch! I can't say enough about how amazing it was to have Angela help us through this process, and we would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner/day of coordinator.

All About The Details Pricing

• What is the hourly rate? $ 200.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• A Chair Affair, Inc.
    A Chair Affair, Inc. Wedding Rentals

This is your Big Day we’re talking about. You want to make sure it’s in the hands of someone you can trust, and there’s no one better than All About the Details! They’ll leave no stone unturned to make sure you get your dream wedding!

• The Wedding Chaplain
    The Wedding Chaplain Wedding Officiants

Angela is so special. I have worked with her as a Catering & Sales Manager at two popular hotels. I had the opportunity of officiating her wedding. Now she is doing great in providing special planning services for couples.

• Perfect Sky Productions
    Perfect Sky Productions Wedding Videographers

Angela's passion and wit makes her the perfect coordinator. As a vendor I am always well informed and treated with the highest respect. She know how to get the best from her team and vendors. Highly recommend All About The Details for you planning and coordinating needs.

• Winter Garden, FL 34787 See on map