4543 S. Holladay Blvd, Salt Lake City, UT 84117 Map · Phone number

About All About Honeymoons & Destination Weddings

Other travel agencies may book some honeymoons, but only one is All About Honeymoons. Let us help you plan your entire trip. Meet with a Romance Travel Expert at no cost over the telephone or in-person to discover the honeymoon dreams of both you and your partner. Our services are free because we are compensated by the resorts, airlines and cruise lines.

Your Romance Travel Expert will research and provide you with the most ideal honeymoon and/or destination wedding possibilities. On top of that they will provide you with free room upgrades, spa credits, honeymoon welcome gifts and other extra benefits you can’t get on your own. Let our professional’s help you get what you want at the best prices.

Follow All About Honeymoons & Destination Weddings on

aah2
pic4

3 Reviews for All About Honeymoons & Destination Weddings

Trent · Married on 04/13/2010

All About Honeymoons is great. They helped us find the most perfect honeymoon we could think of with our short amount of time and with our budget. We weren't sure where or what kind of honeymoon we wanted, so we gave them a broad statement and said, "warm and beaches". They sent us a great list of all inclusive hotel destinations. We thought we had a destination picked out but we couldn't find an economical flight. So they suggested maybe a cruise. So we picked the Mexican Riviera cruise and it was wonderful. The ship was enormous and beautiful. It had great service, food and entertainment. We highly recommend All About Honeymoons, they are patient, kind, and they know what their clients desire. We will use All About Honeymoons again in the future and tell our friends.

Sincerely,

The Michels

Sent on 04/16/2010

Naomi · Married on 03/27/2010

I just wanted to thank you again for helping us plan such a fun honeymoon. It was so nice to know that we were able to get what we wanted for a price that we could afford and we appreciate the extra efforts you went through to find us exactly what we were looking for. Thank you for being willing to go the extra mile and to stay after what were probalby your normal working hours to help us and for checking up to ensure we had everything that we needed for our trip. I have worked with other travel agencies in the past they have never been so attentive to our needs. I can tell by your attentiveness that you take pride in your work and it is rare to find such customer service now days. Thank you for all of your help! I will be sure to contact you when we need a travel agent in the future and tell my friends and family about you as well. Thanks!!

Naomi Brower

Sent on 04/15/2010

Chris · Married on 01/20/2010

First off their effort in staying available at all hours of the day with any questions I had was very helpful. I requested resorts that had been recently renovated in Hawaii and that night I had the list I was looking for that helped me narrow down my list of possibilities to a choice few.

Second they were available to help price each option and explain the details of the packages offered so I could get the best flight and hotel accommodations available. Their planning process went smoothly and we had the whole trip taken care of in one night after I had decided what I really wanted.

Finally, they may have saved my marriage when I needed them to step in and confirm my wife's birthday when we were securing the flight details. For the record the date I told them was right, but there was a chance things could have gotten ugly if I guessed that she was older than she really was.

Thanks for all your help. We had a great time and if given the opportunity to do it all over again I would plan through All About Honeymoons.

Sincerely,

Chris Sandberg

Sent on 04/16/2010

All About Honeymoons & Destination Weddings FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Honeymoons
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Africa, Alaska, Asia, Australia / New Zealand, Caribbean, Central America, Dominican Republic, East Europe, Hawaii, Mexico, Middle East, North America, Pacific Islands, Scandinavia, South America, West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide? Travel Insurance

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of All About Honeymoons & Destination Weddings to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• libella Event Planning & Design
    libella Event Planning & Design Wedding Planners

I would love to learn more about what services you offer and have the chance to work with you as well!

• 4543 S. Holladay Blvd Salt Lake City, 84117 See on map