$2,000
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Alissa Hussey

Create. Coordinate. Celebrate.

Alissa Hussey Productions is a wedding planner based in Los Angeles. With over 10 years of professional experience, Alissa believes that an open, honest approach will help you feel comfortable throughout the planning experience. With her team, you will be able to create, coordinate and celebrate your dream day.

Whether your wedding will be an elaborate celebration or intimate gathering, Alissa Hussey Productions has a range of services. Custom packages are also available. Couples may select from:

• Budget analysis
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Guest list

Areas Covered
Alissa Hussey Productions is located in Hermosa Beach, California and serves the greater Los Angeles Area. The team is happy to travel for destination weddings around the country and overseas.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Los Angeles

Follow Alissa Hussey on

2 Reviews for Alissa Hussey

Alissa is absolutely amazing! Do not do anything wedding related until you HIRE HER!!! I may not have had a vision or direction for my wedding but I knew once Alissa was on our team everything would just fall into place and it did. She is knowledgeable on all aspects of weddings from flowers to catering to design. You NEED her! Her vendors not only love her but they highly respect her and this should speak volumes to anyone. She is kind and respectful. Alissa was easily the one thing I could not do without if I had it to do all over again. I knew I needed her help and I am forever grateful to have had her by our side on our most special day.

Profile Picture Kimberly , 9/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I can't say enough good things about Alissa, she is very organized, highly knowledgeable and experienced in the industry having received her training from some of the best around, and committed to helping you have the best wedding you can ask for! She was able to keep the wedding within a budget that we were able to set and went above and beyond what we asked her to do and did everything with a smile! She handled the pressures of wedding day very well, we faced some tough weather conditions with high winds and an outdoor wedding and she was able to help make everything happen for us as planned, so we are very grateful for all of her efforts! This could not have happened without her, and you should definitely consider Alissa if you want your wedding done right! Two thumbs up for one of the best in the business! I would not hesitate to hire Alissa again if I had to do it again (let's hope that doesn't happen though, haha) Thanks again Alissa for making our day as special as it could be!

Profile Picture Tony, 2/19/18, 1 Review